Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, if only billionaires read footy forums before investing in a club a couple of months before they were due a massive windfall of telly money, they mightn't bother Just incase some lad from two dogs thinks he is in it for his own gain and was going to tell everyone on GOT!

Behave yourself.

The op is well within his rights to have doubts, I mean we've heard a lot so far but not seen much, when it changes you can all vault him and show how you were all top blues. Until then some of us have seen and heard it all before, and we will wait and see.

Who have you heard what from? Your acting like the club and Farhad have been saying to everyone 'were doing this, were doing that'.

If he was going to invest for the tv money he would simply have stayed at Arsenal and received his higher dividends there.

Who have you heard what from? Your acting like the club and Farhad have been saying to everyone 'were doing this, were doing that'.

If he was going to invest for the tv money he would simply have stayed at Arsenal and received his higher dividends there.

Aren't you ITK anymore?

Who in their right mind spills milk and thinks that incontinence pads are the ideal thing to mop it up with?

Probably the same people who google search 'incontinence pads' to then download it onto there pc/laptop/phone to then use on a forum of strangers.

It's almost like lids have been bouncing all over this forum talking about £40m midfielders isn't it! Weird.

The fact of the matter is that the club have said nothing and people are crying over speculation.
So the club have said nothing.

Is it therefore safe to assume nothing has changed? I mean, if something had changed then they would tell us, wouldn't they?

I see no changes wake up in the morning and I ask myself
Is life worth living should I blast myself?
I'm tired of bein' poor and even worse I'm black
My stomach hurts so I'm lookin' for a purse to snatch
Cops give a damn about a negro
Pull the trigger kill a **** he's a hero
Give the crack to the kids who the hell cares
One less hungry mouth on the welfare
First ship 'em dope and let 'em deal the brothers
Give 'em guns step back watch 'em kill each other
It's time to fight back that's what Huey said
Two shots in the dark now Huey's dead
I got love for my brother but we can never go nowhere
Unless we share with each other
We gotta start makin' changes
Learn to see me as a brother instead of two distant strangers
And that's how it's supposed to be
How can the Devil take a brother if he's close to me?
I'd love to go back to when we played as kids
But things changed, and that's the way it is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back