Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I get all of that. Absolutely everything.

But nothing concrete has been confirmed. Just because The Esk says we've bid for Juan Mata means we're getting him? No it doesn't. I don't doubt he has good sources, but nothing concrete has been presented to the fans yet.

Also, there is no guarantee of a new stadium. There may be, but until it is presented to the fans, officially, there isn't a guarantee.

Would just like the ball to start rolling, and then to keep rolling, and rolling. Then let the good times roll.
I agree 110% with that,until we see a mata type statement signing unveild and the stadium plans then nothing is guarenteed,but i trust the Moshiri revolution to get us back to the top of the tree where we belong.

At the end of the day, the time to fume or not to fume, is when the transfer window closes.
It would've been nice to have players in at the start of pre season but it's not happened yet. However, surely Mr Moshiri gets the benefit of the doubt at this stage. Patience is needed and less fume mongering I say.

Could you imagine what any potential transfer target would think IF they came onto GOT and read some of these threads? Pretty sure they'd think "sod that". What a load of drama over nothing.

Could you imagine what any potential transfer target would think IF they came onto GOT and read some of these threads? Pretty sure they'd think "sod that". What a load of drama over nothing.

Yes because footballers always spend their spare time reading supporter forums and gauging their opinions.

You reckon it was a swift axing?? Id argue it was anything but swift and was at least 6 months to late and cost us the very real possibility of silverware
This. He should have gone as soon as Moshiri came in, it was clear to all that he was dragging the club down, but he allowed it to drag on and condemned us to a consecutive 11th place finish.

You reckon it was a swift axing?? Id argue it was anything but swift and was at least 6 months to late and cost us the very real possibility of silverware

Perhaps, but most new owners seem to give the incumbent a bit of time before dumping them. Moshiri cut through all the usual typical 'Everton don't fire nice men like Roberto' lines and he was gone by the end of the season with a quality replacement targeted and acquired all in an efficient manager. If nothing had changed our chances of getting Koeman would have been zero. Martinez would still be here, Stones and Lukaku would be out the door, and we'd be getting told how Niasse will deliver big things after a phenomenal moment of pre season training. Either that or we'd be haggling over 100k compensation to get Eddie Howe out of Bournemouth.

This. He should have gone as soon as Moshiri came in, it was clear to all that he was dragging the club down, but he allowed it to drag on and condemned us to a consecutive 11th place finish.

Really wasn't though was it. As late as the Chelsea QF there were still huge swathes of the forum maintaining he'd turn it around and shouldn't be fired. Kenwright himself backed him publicly straight after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back