Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Nothing has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
panic_button.jpg

The important thing to remember here is who cares. I used to be arsed, but nothing ever chances you just get used to it. Does it affect your life whether we win, lose or draw? They still get paid

More to life. Be happy

I laughed when i read this the first time.

Kinda starting to come more true each week that passes......
The thing is when Jack Walker Abramovich and Mansour bought their respective clubs they started a spending spree instantly propelling those clubs

I see why some of the fanbase are apprehensive,we do need to see action as all the clubs around are strengthening by the week and then we'll be left with scraps as all the top and mid level tier players will already be at new clubs.

RS Spurs Chelsea United City who we should be trying to better or get closer to have all strengthened and will no doubt buy more players,they all have a head start and the season starts in 3 weeks.

The thing is when Jack Walker Abramovich and Mansour bought their respective clubs they started a spending spree instantly propelling those clubs

I see why some of the fanbase are apprehensive,we do need to see action as all the clubs around are strengthening by the week and then we'll be left with scraps as all the top and mid level tier players will already be at new clubs.

RS signed 3 players last week.

RS sign loads and spend more than anyone, every window, every season.. and every year we're told they're gonna win the league, champions league (even when they haven't qualified) and the fa cup.. But they never do

You can spend all the coins you want, but it doesn't mean anything

I can never understand the panic at this stage of the preseason. I t is like having a meltdown on the 30th November because the Christmas shopping isn't done.

The manager is assessing his squad. It is obvious that we have bids in for players, but it would seem that because they are in demand and have plenty of options they are proving more difficult to get across the line.
The signings will come and I expect we will see additions this week.
I have said this before , but, I think we will be active at the very end of the window when the manager has had longer in chage, Steve Walsh will have settled and players will have been seen in competitive action.

RS Spurs Chelsea United City who we should be trying to better or get closer to have all strengthened and will no doubt buy more players,they all have a head start and the season starts in 3 weeks.
We just need key players signing, walsh can sort the squad out long term i reckon, but short term we need these sparks of quality to at least raise the team up. Start the new season with 3-4 players who are obviously better than what we are used to and with a new manager also, it is highly encouraging for the new season, especially if we have a good start.

the issue is the longer this goes on for without a signing, the worse it will be for the fans. Come spurs game, if we haven't signed anyone for arguments sake and we lose, then the mood immediatly breaks down already, same old everton type of thing. You watch the seasons start if this team struggles, will be at each others throats about it.

I'd rather the club give koeman HIS players then we can hopefully see glimpses of what is to come, even if we don't have a great start.

I can never understand the panic at this stage of the preseason. I t is like having a meltdown on the 30th November because the Christmas shopping isn't done.

The manager is assessing his squad. It is obvious that we have bids in for players, but it would seem that because they are in demand and have plenty of options they are proving more difficult to get across the line.
The signings will come and I expect we will see additions this week.
I have said this before , but, I think we will be active at the very end of the window when the manager has had longer in chage, Steve Walsh will have settled and players will have been seen in competitive action.

What do you mean the xmas shopping hasn't been done?!?! That's defcon 1 for me!!

Everyone keeps forgetting we've already made a HUGE signing this summer - Koeman!

That alone will get us to at least 8th with our current squad. I mean we finished 11th back to back with absolute slop on the sideline.

And signings will come. Patience.

The important thing to remember here is who cares. I used to be arsed, but nothing ever chances you just get used to it. Does it affect your life whether we win, lose or draw? They still get paid

More to life. Be happy
Spot on lad. I am not bothered anymore there is no point.

Same old Everton with a new bloke in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back