Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

Hya0EQE.jpg
Just thinking, how on earth could the Goodison Rd spectators near the half way line see the Street End goal given their views would be blocked by the new stand half constructed?

Curiously regards GP. I was never in Bullens Road paddock or stand. Never been in park end. Had a couple of goes in Goodison Road. I was always in GSE standing or a bit later in the Stand.

The game that really sticks in my mind and the fury of the crowd, me included was the game against Leeds when Bell tried to darn near kill Temple.

Was anyone on here at that game?

Curiously regards GP. I was never in Bullens Road paddock or stand. Never been in park end. Had a couple of goes in Goodison Road. I was always in GSE standing or a bit later in the Stand.

The game that really sticks in my mind and the fury of the crowd, me included was the game against Leeds when Bell tried to darn near kill Temple.

You bet. Sandy brown getting sent off after only 5 minutes was the catalyst for what followed.

You bet. Sandy brown getting sent off after only 5 minutes was the catalyst for what followed.

It was like a war and the ref stopped the game and the players went off for 10 minutes. I think also the cushions were flying. But that Leeds was one of the dirtiest sides of all time.

@Toffeelover Ha ha,my old fella was,he reckoned it all went off when Sandy Brown elbowed Giles I think it was,Giles was a right snide apparentlylol,Since the new Main stand was built the only place I never went was the Old Park End standing area,went in the seats there and the new Park End:)

Last edited:

Looks like I have a few more years in my basket than you then.:) It was not friendly at all inside GP and outside GP.

Interesting then no more have owned up to being at that game! Wonder if Dario's Dad was there?
I think the Ovaltine is being made ; were you always a rebel !?:pint2:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back