Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Old Everton Pictures

....and cigarettes apparently.
Yes smoked one after a game in the shower in H C book - he told him of when RV lit up in his office, told him to put it out immediately laid the law down as RV left the office HC heard the strike of another match he had lit one up again - lol
( in the HC autobiography ) My older brother got RV autograph he noticed the nicotine on his main smoking fingers, what a player he was though!

Yes smoked one after a game in the shower in H C book - he told him of when RV lit up in his office, told him to put it out immediately laid the law down as RV left the office HC heard the strike of another match he had lit one up again - lol
( in the HC autobiography ) My older brother got RV autograph he noticed the nicotine on his main smoking fingers, what a player he was though!

....he certainly was, Joey. No messing penalty taker too.

K7eGAAA.png

In Milan 1963, Alex Parker, Alex Scott and Roy Vernon

I asked my older brother who was at the game he sent me this reply -
I think in those days the away team wore there normal kit -I m sure we played in our royal blue shirts when we played in Milan

I was at the game but with the passage of time simply can't remember though I remember the them trying to kick us off the park. Heliana Herrera their manager later claimed it was a legitimate tactic, prick was before his time

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back