• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Signings - Transfer Window Summer 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how it works though, will he play LB? Shawcross, Zouma and him. But they have no good right-back so maybe another 3 man defence team.
Stoke supporting mate seems to reckon they'll go with 3, they need some depth but for me that's one hell of a defence

Stoke supporting mate seems to reckon they'll go with 3, they need some depth but for me that's one hell of a defence

Really surprised Koeman is not in for him, Indi played for him in Holland right? £7m is peanuts these days. He would have been an adequate back-up.

Allegedly we are close to signing Davinson Sanchez for £35m. He looked good in the Europa final vs Man U but that's all i know about him apart from he is Colombian.
Marching on Together. .....

Jese to Stoke on loan looking likely, either Stoke have pulled off a blinder there or he's really not as good as I thought.

Jese to Stoke on loan looking likely, either Stoke have pulled off a blinder there or he's really not as good as I thought.

i've thought this when they've signed shaqiri, bojan, affelay and bony and all have turned out to be a bit crap there. They're attracting a host of very very good players under hughes, but he's just such a turgid manager that they all don't do anything there. Think they have a very strong squad on paper myself, but every season they don't seem to do anything.

I mean berahino looked a real talent at west brom ... he still hasn't even scored for stoke yet!

barca buyng paulinho for £36m from china. Errmmm, what exactly are they doing this summer? Is £36m for a player from china really necessary? I quite liked paulinho, but that doesn't mean he's great. I thought them offering monster fees for a player who's nowhere near their calibre in coutinho was bizzare, but this, along with buying a player who couldn't even get on our bench and selling one of their starting XI players in neymar.

What's going on there?

barca buyng paulinho for £36m from china. Errmmm, what exactly are they doing this summer? Is £36m for a player from china really necessary? I quite liked paulinho, but that doesn't mean he's great. I thought them offering monster fees for a player who's nowhere near their calibre in coutinho was bizzare, but this, along with buying a player who couldn't even get on our bench and selling one of their starting XI players in neymar.

What's going on there?

apparently Bartomeus company which is involved in something related to shipping, has just won a major contract in relation to the Guangzhou port. The head of the ports authority is also president of Guangzhou Evergrande.

Some context for why a player who went for a relatively low 15m to the hugely overspending Chinese league, is now unexpectedly returning to Europe at an inflated price.

Football stinks in general, but christ these guys guzzling at the trough at Barça are up there with the worst. I know some fans who would accept an absolutely atrocious season if it mean change would be forced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back