• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Signings - Transfer Window Summer 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
fulham have bought sporting braga's captain. They are in the europa just like us! Sounds like a right coup for fulham, what's going on? Surely a massive step down for him?

Got quite a few irons in the fire. Looks like Juan Foyth is next. Wimmer will be sold and CCV out on loan I imagine.

Jonny Evans is and has always been better than everyone makes out.
Because he is from Northern ireland, has a sensible haircut, hes not u23 & his name dosent end in iniho people think he is garbage.
Better than Luiz, Cahill & Ruddiger. Better than Smalling, Jones & atm Lindolf, better than Loveren & Matip, better than Mustafi, better than Stones atm, Otamendi & Mangala.
If they get Evans in i see that as a clever signing, even if he isnt starting, he will be great plugging the gap shall Kompany get injured or need resting. Will be much better for someone like Stones having Evans alongside him than that walking misjudged slide tackle Otamendi

If someone offered me Jonny Evans for 18m to play alongside Keane this season, i would be more than happy with them 2 as a pairing

Evans can be very good when he's on, one of the best. His issue at United was that he had the is shocker in him and that in turn could take his confidence and lead to more shockers. There was a reason he went to West Brom from United and it wasn't because he was awesome. The reason he had gone to City is because he is home grown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back