• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Signings - Transfer Window Summer 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently Bartomeus company which is involved in something related to shipping, has just won a major contract in relation to the Guangzhou port. The head of the ports authority is also president of Guangzhou Evergrande.

Some context for why a player who went for a relatively low 15m to the hugely overspending Chinese league, is now unexpectedly returning to Europe at an inflated price.

Football stinks in general, but christ these guys guzzling at the trough at Barça are up there with the worst. I know some fans who would accept an absolutely atrocious season if it mean change would be forced.

hmm, it does seem dodgy, i mean i couldn't even tell where his best position for spurs was. He played DM and AM, was all a bit weird.

With Stoke signing Jese, they now apparantely have more Champions League winners in their squad than any other club. Some article from Newsnow states we have 2 in our side, obviously Rooney is one, but I cannot for the life of me think who the other one is, anyone know? Or is that article talking rubbish.

With Stoke signing Jese, they now apparantely have more Champions League winners in their squad than any other club. Some article from Newsnow states we have 2 in our side, obviously Rooney is one, but I cannot for the life of me think who the other one is, anyone know? Or is that article talking rubbish.

Sandro.

So, Sky eh?

On their website they have just run a breaking news article:

"BREAKING NEWS: Arsene Wenger says there has been 'no progress' on new contract for Alexis Sanchez"

Complete with big yellow banner and an accompanying story.

All for 'still no news'.

A breaking news showstopper to report there is no news.

Fiorentina building a nice squad this season after being decimated over the last few weeks. Still don't rate Pioli whatsoever though as a manager. Only foreign team kit I ever buy since it's always glorious.

Jonny Evans is and has always been better than everyone makes out.
Because he is from Northern ireland, has a sensible haircut, hes not u23 & his name dosent end in iniho people think he is garbage.
Better than Luiz, Cahill & Ruddiger. Better than Smalling, Jones & atm Lindolf, better than Loveren & Matip, better than Mustafi, better than Stones atm, Otamendi & Mangala.
If they get Evans in i see that as a clever signing, even if he isnt starting, he will be great plugging the gap shall Kompany get injured or need resting. Will be much better for someone like Stones having Evans alongside him than that walking misjudged slide tackle Otamendi

If someone offered me Jonny Evans for 18m to play alongside Keane this season, i would be more than happy with them 2 as a pairing

Because he is from Northern ireland, has a sensible haircut, hes not u23 & his name dosent end in iniho people think he is garbage.
Better than Luiz, Cahill & Ruddiger. Better than Smalling, Jones & atm Lindolf, better than Loveren & Matip, better than Mustafi, better than Stones atm, Otamendi & Mangala.
If they get Evans in i see that as a clever signing, even if he isnt starting, he will be great plugging the gap shall Kompany get injured or need resting. Will be much better for someone like Stones having Evans alongside him than that walking misjudged slide tackle Otamendi

If someone offered me Jonny Evans for 18m to play alongside Keane this season, i would be more than happy with them 2 as a pairing

I'm just glad we are not talking about Diego Maradona. If this is how you feel on Johnny Evans.

That's nearly as mad, as the earlier suggestion by someone in the transfer thread, that we should consider signing Agbonlahor lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back