Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Transfer Speculation: Summer 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont like West Ham at all but they seem to be far better run as a club than we have for the past few years.

Thank god for Moshiri.

reckon palace could well go down next season under pardew.......They were shocking in both the league and market and bar the final appearance, was a pretty bad season. Especially when you have like 6 strikers and none of them can score!

Thoughts @Alan Whittle

reckon palace could well go down next season under pardew.......They were shocking in both the league and market and bar the final appearance, was a pretty bad season. Especially when you have like 6 strikers and none of them can score!

Thoughts @Alan Whittle
I am more worried about relegation this season than I have been since we came up. We certainly need;
A decent keeper
To hang on to Dann and some cover at CB
Cover for Cabaye
A decent goal scorer who can stay fit
Not that keen on Pardew tbh. It's not that I think he's a blert, I just think he is very limited.

That new Arsenal player playing for Swiss now? If so hes been poor from what I've seen so far.. Only one game like

I am more worried about relegation this season than I have been since we came up. We certainly need;
A decent keeper
Cover for Cabaye
Not that keen on Pardew tbh. It's not that I think he's a blert, I just think he is very limited.
What would worry me personally with pardew us that he seemed to just keep signing poor strikers in the hope one of them would score for him. Think when we played you the first time you had Wickham on the pitch with zero goals and another three on the bench!

Personally I think pardew is quite a poor manager who seems to do well for a short time and then ride that into the next season. Like at Newcastle, he won 6 games in a row and by the time the season ended Newcastle were almost relegated off the back of the poor stuff he left there(and carver of course haha)

I may be wrong though, didn't have a good word to say about ranieri a year ago.

A decent keeper
Cover for Cabaye
He strikes me as a good short term fix kind of a manager but not much good for a long term project. I mean nobody would ever give him a seven or eight year contract.............

Gaitan signed for atletico Madrid . Dortmund have been very busy as well signing loads of younger players looks like they are rebuilding .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back