Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Other Clubs Transfer Speculation: Summer 2016.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need cover at DM and in the wide positions.

I'd give Son another season but sell Chadli.
Havent been impressed with Chadli at all,will need at least 4 newcomers to sustain the league and CL push though was a shame the collapse at the final stages I was willing the Spuds on

Looks like we are going to sign Vincent Janssen for £12mn.
The last lethal AZ striker to play in the PL .....

JozyAltidoreAZ-Getty-600x300-1.jpeg_4805d17c2b117fba07f463ad26cb3a4b

West Ham have put prices €70m on Payet. Think they'll regret it that. I count 8 clubs that can pay that without blinking. Another few that can make way for him by clever sales.

He's going to have a tough decision if a Bayern/Barca/PSG come knocking and that's before the big boys in our league.

The Newham council funded Hammers are flexing their muscle with their new stadium and the new Sky/BT deal.

Sofiane Feghouli joins West Ham United
We are delighted to confirm the signing of Algeria winger @sffeghouli on a three-year contract!#FeghouliIsAHammer

He's a decent player, top 6 is going to be a bun fight next season

The Newham council funded Hammers are flexing their muscle with their new stadium and the new Sky/BT deal.

Sofiane Feghouli joins West Ham United
We are delighted to confirm the signing of Algeria winger @sffeghouli on a three-year contract!#FeghouliIsAHammer

He's a decent player, top 6 is going to be a bun fight next season

Another miss. Just like payet last summer. Ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back