Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happens from here on, the transfer was a bad misjudgement. Martinez should have been spending money on players who could make an immediate impact and help us push on for Europe.

Don't be in too much of a rush though to write the guy off as a donkey. Have another read of this article from 3 months ago, just before Niasse signed for the Blues - http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features...galese-striker-wanted-england#:ziHXIgh08Q5FuA . It recognises he's not the finished article, but he's got a lot of good qualities - he's hardworking, he's a handful for defenders, he's versatile, and he gets plenty of assists as well as goals. He's on a long term contract, and don't be surprised if we get to see quite a bit of him next season.

A couple of quotes from that article which are absolutely gems-

When facing strong competition for a place in the starting lineup, he could simply give up.

He most certainly deserves to get a chance to prove himself in a top league, but he is far from a finished article, and potential buyers should be careful not to overpay for him.

Unrealistic expectations could easily ruin his career.

So we are basically screwed lol

If you want a laugh before tomorrow I recommend this hahahaha

The lucky one song says it all and look at the goals there woeful some of them go to 56 seconds the scramble in the box he doesn't even know what's going on.

A couple of quotes from that article which are absolutely gems-

He most certainly deserves to get a chance to prove himself in a top league, but he is far from a finished article, and potential buyers should be careful not to overpay for him. Unrealistic expectations could easily ruin his career.

So we are basically screwed lol

You're missing my point. It was a rubbish transfer, we bought him for the wrong reasons and paid too much, but that doesn't mean that we don't have a footballer on our hands. There's still a real chance that he can do his bit in the future and knock in a few goals for us, though he'll never be another Lukaku.

If you want a laugh before tomorrow I recommend this hahahaha

The lucky one song says it all and look at the goals there woeful some of them go to 56 seconds the scramble in the box he doesn't even know what's going on.

Who cares if they go in off his arse or his elbow? A goals a goal. He'll be fine once he gets some game time.

He's a crab ... Got bumped paid 13 million when we could have used that towards another good forward in the summer he sat on the bench contributed to nothing got rid of naismith who popped up
With a good amount and put a shift in. No brainer stop kidding yourself he's a crab Martinez done it with Moreno at Wigan be funny when he's sold or loaned out in the summer. Would rather have given a young lad the chance to make the first team squad than some little bog roll selling jarg paco rabanne aftershave seller.

He's a crab ... Got bumped paid 13 million when we could have used that towards another good forward in the summer he sat on the bench contributed to nothing got rid of naismith who popped up
With a good amount and put a shift in. No brainer stop kidding yourself he's a crab Martinez done it with Moreno at Wigan be funny when he's sold or loaned out in the summer. Would rather have given a young lad the chance to make the first team squad than some little bog roll selling jarg paco rabanne aftershave seller.

That's not racist at all eh?

Prince%20Hair.gif

I never meant to cause you any sorrow
I never meant to cause you any pain
I only wanted to one time to see you laughing
I only wanted to see you
Playing some Footy for the Blues Oumar Lad

giphy.gif

This is Ground Control
to Major Naisse
You've really made the grade
And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule
if you dare

Who cares if they go in off his arse or his elbow? A goals a goal. He'll be fine once he gets some game time.
Well if they go in off his elbow they'll likely be disallowed. So I'd care about that. Everything so far says he's rubbish. Even his teammates and manager have said it in as nice of way that is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back