Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want a laugh before tomorrow I recommend this hahahaha

The lucky one song says it all and look at the goals there woeful some of them go to 56 seconds the scramble in the box he doesn't even know what's going on.

I don't understand what's funny.

If that is the player we've got I'm more than happy.

I just don't understand why he's not being given a chance. I don't accept that he's not fit enough to play even half a match after all this time.

I think it says more about Martinez as a manager than it does about Niasse as a player.

I just don't understand why he's not being given a chance. I don't accept that he's not fit enough to play even half a match after all this time.

I think it says more about Martinez as a manager than it does about Niasse as a player.
Yep . Some very decent goals there. Scrambled goals? I can make you a 45 minutes film of Lukaku scrambled goals.

Seriously though, what is this 'not fit enough to play' nonsense about?

I gave up a thirty-a-day fag habit a month ago and even I could run around and take a few shots at goal for thirty minutes.

He cannot possibly be that unfit.

I totally agree
If we saw that clip as a player to replace Rom we would all be drooling
I smell mismanagement

Seriously though, what is this 'not fit enough to play' nonsense about?

I gave up a thirty-a-day [Poor language removed] habit a month ago and even I could run around and take a few shots at goal for thirty minutes.

He cannot possibly be that unfit.
Nah, he's got a wrist injury, you see...

I don't understand it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back