Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only solace I can find is that when I went on the Lokomotiv forums when we signed him they were all gutted. Lots of people said they thought he was a potential superstar. They said he had a great attitude too. Find the whole thing bizarre.

The only solace I can find is that when I went on the Lokomotiv forums when we signed him they were all gutted. Lots of people said they thought he was a potential superstar. They said he had a great attitude too. Find the whole thing bizarre.

I remember when we signed Tobias Linderoth, his former club's supporters wrote an absolute love letter to him, saying how he'd light up the Premier League. That turned out great! I suppose that at least Linderoth did manage to get on the pitch and start a few games.

In the (somewhat likely) event that we get a new manager, it'll be interesting to see what he thinks of Niasse.

Might not be as tactful in the press conferences as Roberto has been.

...he'll have no reason to hide the truth. I am presuming the £1.3m signing fee and mega salary will see Niasse comfortable for life, it might be really difficult to move him on if he is a dud unless we pay off a large part of his contract.

Didn't Wolfsburg, fenerbache and Marseille all pull out early in the transfer window? Some irregularities. That or their scouts found something wrong

How do you know he has a bad attitude ?

Jsut get the impression, and Martinez is a manager who doenst play players due to bad attitude, why mirrallas was push out. Get the feeling we have a new nyarko on our hands

Maybe I'm wrong but he looks like a cracking player on those YouTube videos tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back