Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

We may be doing him an injustice here. He could be great when he gets fit and gets some game time.
Then again....I'm in my early forties, a little heavier than I should be and not fit enough these days and I had a problem with my wrist last year (carpal tunnel before anyone starts!) so on that basis I might get some game time too? I'll put a call into Bobby M if he's still in charge tomorrow.

We may be doing him an injustice here. He could be great when he gets fit and gets some game time.
Then again....I'm in my early forties, a little heavier than I should be and not fit enough these days and I had a problem with my wrist last year (carpal tunnel before anyone starts!) so on that basis I might get some game time too? I'll put a call into Bobby M if he's still in charge tomorrow.
We might just pay 13 mill for you, if you sit tight until late January

Reactions: Loz
.....be good to see him play if only from a curiosity perspective. The YouTube clips might make him look good but they at least demonstrate he can run and kick a football.

.....be good to see him play if only from a curiosity perspective. The YouTube clips might make him look good but they at least demonstrate he can run and kick a football.
You tube clips could make Stuart Barlow look clinical in front of goal. The reality for him and Naisse is somewhat different:(

In the (somewhat likely) event that we get a new manager, it'll be interesting to see what he thinks of Niasse.

Might not be as tactful in the press conferences as Roberto has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back