Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different style of play at Everton may not be working for him - not technical enough. If he needs to feel rated and loved to get the best from him (as per the link earlier) then we may never see it! Intrigued to understand what is going on here

Robertos Everton career in a way could have hinged on this - had he brought in someone like Yarmolenko the extra goals could have made the difference. Niasse may have in part contributed to drop in morale

Different style of play at Everton may not be working for him - not technical enough. If he needs to feel rated and loved to get the best from him (as per the link earlier) then we may never see it! Intrigued to understand what is going on here

Robertos Everton career in a way could have hinged on this - had he brought in someone like Yarmolenko the extra goals could have made the difference. Niasse may have in part contributed to drop in morale
Plenty of other reasons as well :eek:

Sticking with Howard too long

Selling Naismith

Changing the club badge

Downhill since Moshiri came in

Plenty of reasons if you look

I personally think its because Martinez has been out of his depth for a long time not the Niasse signing.

Been singing this since 6am:

Oumar Niasse
The Invisible Man
He's gonna score at Wembley
And he hates Emre Can
Oh ohhhhhhh
You got me singing the Blues

Must be the nerves ......if you see a lonesome Blue in Upper Tier demanding Niasse gets on.....that's me. Had a strange feeling for days that he'll do an Amokachi.

You're missing my point. It was a rubbish transfer, we bought him for the wrong reasons and paid too much, but that doesn't mean that we don't have a footballer on our hands. There's still a real chance that he can do his bit in the future and knock in a few goals for us, though he'll never be another Lukaku.

I wasn't missing your point mate I knew what you were saying. I was just taking a couple of those quotes saying it mirrors his current situation with us.

Never mind Niasse going missing is non-action... Remember those halcyon days of Delofeu providing guaranteed goals for Lukaka every game???

Plenty of other reasons as well :eek:

Sticking with Howard too long

Selling Naismith

Changing the club badge

Downhill since Moshiri came in

Plenty of reasons if you look

I personally think its because Martinez has been out of his depth for a long time not the Niasse signing.
Yes - of course I wasn't saying that Niasse is the sole reason for our decline.....his signing has contributed to it

If you want a laugh before tomorrow I recommend this hahahaha

The lucky one song says it all and look at the goals there woeful some of them go to 56 seconds the scramble in the box he doesn't even know what's going on.

Heard it all now, having a go at him for scoring a jammy goal, you do know lad that even World class' strikers score jammy goals, also, did you find some of those quality goals he scores in that video 'funny?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back