Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a look again at what Martinez said:

“We’re very pleased. He’s a player we’ve tracked for a long time. We’ve been very close and trying to find out his character. He’s been following our team and he’s had the desire to join us."

“When we saw he was available we moved quickly. We were very decisive, moving two players from the first team squad.”

The scout watched him 5 times live - Martinez never. I hate to break the idea that some of the statements from RM were inaccurate.

Doesn't matter much - here's here and the money is somewhere else.

You're looking like Donald Trump...'if I say it often enough it has to be true'.

And I have a track record of self-promoting with imaginary facts on here since the forum went live. I've provided a few snippets of info I believe to be very exact, but I wasn't there present in Moscow, so how can I know?

I'll keep whatever I (think I) know off the site from now on - Nobody will be missing out anyway.

And I have a track record of self-promoting with imaginary facts on here since the forum went live. I've provided a few snippets of info I believe to be very exact, but I wasn't there present in Moscow, so how can I know?

I'll keep whatever I (think I) know off the site from now on - Nobody will be missing out anyway.

Look fella...I'm all for ITK views and am certainly not trying to tell you to stop posting them.

I only think it's fair that if you are going to make bold statements such as you have to back them up with a shred of evidence.

Look fella...I'm all for ITK views and am certainly not trying to tell you to stop posting them.

I only think it's fair that if you are going to make bold statements such as you have to back them up with a shred of evidence.

How can I prove this without putting the person providing me with the information in potential danger of losing his job? And even he could be telling porkies to me (wouldn't know why), so no proof in giving out the name of the source. There's a lot more to this story which I can't share as I appreciate my relationship with said person a lot more than inter web-cred. Don't believe all you read in the papers is hardly a controversial point these days - coming from Trump, me or any other debater in these times of social media news reporting bordering on creating.

Fair play to the lad on his hat trick. The way he has responded to his circumstances is great and maybe he deserves a chance with the first team. Either way though he is only helping himself out by getting goals for the U23s. No doubt these performances will get him a transfer to another premier league club such as Hull or whatnot in January. He wants the wages and if we don't bring him up, we will just take anything for him. Be silly for another team not to give him a shot for free basically.

It's sheer bloody-mindedness to ignore this player and treat him like dirt.

Just eat your own words Dutchman. The club's bigger than you. Hand him a place on the bench and see what he can do in a game that's under control.
Do you think we should also buy back Hallam Hope? He was banging them in at a similar level a few years back and is younger than Niasse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back