Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very generous. Right in the top corner from 7 yards very close to being blocked by the defender when he had the whole goal to aim at.

I might be generous to him, but remembering back to when I used to play myself you use to finish those one touch balls on instinct - not calculation.

You might be right, but I'm happy for the fella it went in - Lineker scored a lot of scrappy/lucky goals as well in his career - no comparison intended.

Edit: Watched it again a few times - to me it's just a good finish.

image.webp

....regardless of his goals I get the impression he's just not wanted at the club. There's something not right with the transfer and perhaps every time he sets foot in FF it's a reminder of something very wrong.
Not sure what gave you that impression?!!!!

One thing I also can't understand is how the club in general have frozen him out of marketing too. If he's done something really bad or unforgivable then he would be sacked as @evertony says above, but then why is he not in any articles or reports. No photos or headlines for his hat trick shows that he's been officially frozen out.
There's no mystery to it mate. Koeman has enough respect for himself and for Everton that he just wants to draw a line under something that is at best a colossal error of judgement, and at worst a filthy piece of business that shames our club.

It's like you're highly regarded in your field and get taken on to turn around a failing enterprise. Day one you see some egregious evidence of incompetence from the previous regime - are you just going to take that in your stride and accommodate it? Of course you're not, you're going to lash it right out of there as an absolute priority.

Hes not in the first team squad because he is seen as below standard, nothing more. Just because we overpaid for him doesn't mean there were any dodgy dealings. His agent is in constant contact with the club to persuade them to keep him. If dodgy dealings were true then surely his agent would be trying to move him again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back