Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whilst I admire your undoubted optimism mate, and you make a fair point about him joining the club at a time when the dressing room was probably fraying at the very least, I fear it may be ill-judged.

I made a point of watching him closely in pre-game warm-ups last season and I felt sorry for him.
His touch was awful and you only had to look at the other players to see they were trying not to get involved with a passing routine with him. Pienaar did one pre-game and not once did Niasse control a pass first touch and his passing to SP was all adrift too.

Having spent the silly money we did on him, we have to hope that what we saw of him last season was totally false and that he may/will surprise us all... but one has ones doubts I'm afraid.
Sad to see a poster judging an Everton player in this way. I think of people for want to get behind him they should keep it to themselves.

Sad to see a poster judging an Everton player in this way. I think of people for want to get behind him they should keep it to themselves.
I wish that we could all just get along and there were no more differing opinions.

It is not a perfect world though so I will concede that others will not always agree with me.

*light bulb

Why don't we all celebrate our differences in opinion and debate them on the forum!

Cracking idea I think.

Give him credit. He hasn't spat it or dropped his bundle and is helping out the U/23s.
Still sponging us dry though the minx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back