Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our under 23s would be about that level, 3 or 4 of Reading's players would be. But I'd imagine most of their under 23s will end up playing non-league for the majority of their careers, that tells you the level of opposition we were up against.

All true. You can only beat what is in front of you though.

Its reserve team football at the end of the day. Usually if a player is doing well in the reserves he should warrant looking at for first team action. That said I don't know if he is playing well or not, just that he has scored some goals. He has scored goals before at a higher standard than the U23s as well.

Has everyone forgotten this is the same man who couldn't run with a ball and not fall over? He scores a few against opposition not good enough for Reading's bench and now he's good enough for the prem? Kudos to Oumar for not just pouting, but he's the worst player I've ever seen in an Everton shirt, and a few goals with the U23 doesn't change that.

You should be cringing at Koeman putting 10 men behind the ball against City if anything.
We got a result and honestly could have won the game. Niasse was neither effective nor helped us get a result in the first team. Koeman did what he could with the tools that he had. We do not have a consistent creative spark behind Lukaku, and Barry is not quick enough to close down a team like City. Counter attacking is what is working in world football right now. Niasse couldn't stand on his own to feet so how would he work in Koeman's system? He still has to prove he can influence a league game.

Has everyone forgotten this is the same man who couldn't run with a ball and not fall over? He scores a few against opposition not good enough for Reading's bench and now he's good enough for the prem? Kudos to Oumar for not just pouting, but he's the worst player I've ever seen in an Everton shirt, and a few goals with the U23 doesn't change that.

He obviously can run with a ball and not fall over though as he is a professional footballer.

Maybe he just went through a bad run of form in the very limited time he has played for us. Who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back