Oumar Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Esk I completely disagree. He is playing (and scoring) against players who have been professionally coached all their lives in top class PL academies, quite a few will even have played in the PL themselves.

If he doesnt have basic football skills then we need to be very worried about the next generation.

I know people may not rate him and think he is awful but to suggest he's not a professional footballer is ludicrous.

There seems to be an agenda against a guy whose only crime us being bought for a large fee.

No agenda here either, this transfer is unfortunatly as bad as it gets. I found it inconceivable to believe how technically poor he was from hearsay, then I've watched him play. It's akin to Ali Dia, except we are 14m short of pocket.

His locomotiv highlights look tragically funny in hindsight (The lucky one - too right mate). Random punts, ball bouncing in off his backside, slipping over. Make an exception for the one at 1:15 as that is half decent, it was probably against the under 18s.

(appalling music)

Quite reassuring to see the majority of fans have now wised up to see that Niasse is so far off the standard required for professional football, let alone premier league level, that throwing him in to our first team would be unthinkable.
I'm also convinced that Enner Valencia is severely limited technically from what I've seen of him during his time at West Ham and ourselves.
As much as we slam Kone, he at least shows that technically he has/has had what it takes to play top level football.
How the other two, in particular Niasse, have made it through the youth teams and levels of the pyramid to arrive where they are today is nothing short of stunning.
Calvert-Lewin is almost certainly the best option after Lukaku, but the whole striker situation needs desperate attention.
Whats going on with Henen too?

His locomotiv highlights look tragically funny in hindsight (The lucky one - too right mate). Random punts, ball bouncing in off his backside, slipping over. Make an exception for the one at 1:15 as that is half decent, it was probably against the under 18s.

(appalling music)

There's a compilation of his performance against Leicester somewhere I'm sure. Riotously funny, I was gutted when he got subbed in that game.

(appalling music)

There's some alright goals in there. We should sign this lad.

(appalling music)

I'm still waiting on a Tony Hibbert skills compilation with dubstep playing in the background

Dear god, he's absolute dirge :Blink:

Scenes in the Lokomotiv boardroom when we agreed to part with £13.5M for him:

5503228-4960322673-14532.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back