• Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 208 28.3%

• Total voters
Being a bit harsh on Potter here tbh.

I agree he wasn't the sole reason they are doing well, they are very good at transfers.

However, he went in and changed the whole philosophy at the club, didn't they have some bore like chris Houghton before he took over? Completely changed everything about yhe way they play football, managers have gone in since and done well, but would they have been able to do the job they did without him building ghat team? I doubt it

I'd love Potter myself, not a chance he would come currently though, he would when we get new owners and he's still out of a job, money talks and we honestly couldn't get any worse
Have to admmit, I don't watch many games of other clubs - I remember him having a reputation of lots of 'xg' but not so many 'g'.

Yes, similar to his West Ham team. The same West Ham team whose fans wanted him out, because despite winning a trophy, he served up the same turgid football as he did for far too many years here. I don’t know about you fella, but the thought of that dinosaur coming back here makes me want to give up on Everton completely!
Yes I'd take that in a heartbeat, winning a trophy and finishing top half. We watch much worse football now

Have to admmit, I don't watch many games of other clubs - I remember him having a reputation of lots of 'xg' but not so many 'g'.
That's 100% true mate, at one point under Potter Brighton were putting up better numbers than City but simply couldn't stick the ball in the net. Id say they have better players now though, the likes of Joao Pedro have made a huge difference as they offer genuine goal threat.

We have to get rid of Dyche - & the DOF -
Hoofball
his team selections
his substitutions
his pathetic excuses
He relegated Burnley he will do the same too us after Saturday - I suspect he may have lost the dressing room ... blaming the players when he decided to make stupid substitutions ... he cost us 3 points five players on the bench he fetched the wrong 2 on - end of - him I hope ....

What waffle

Self respect? What self respect it this?we got Benitez as our manager.

And if moyes hadnt of "poached" one of our players we wouldnt of signed barry, McCarthy or lukaku with the money from selling fellaini and would of spent the season with no midfield playing kone up front.
Hang on, you're raving about Moyes because he won a european cup, but slamming Benitez who won the european cup. (no I dont rate Benitez either)
People dont want Moyes back because they're sick of boring football.
Also, his whole "plucky little Everton" schtick got boring 20 years ago.

Hang on, you're raving about Moyes because he won a european cup, but slamming Benitez who won the european cup. (no I dont rate Benitez either)
People dont want Moyes back because they're sick of boring football.
Also, his whole "plucky little Everton" schtick got boring 20 years ago.
The "plucky little Everton" was Kenwright's schtick...not Moyes's.

Begging Davy Levy on the phone not to take Moyes's off him...the day he started bending the knee to likes Spurs was day this club become erelevent and "plucky little Everton".

If anything Moyes made us relevant again by getting us into Europe and the CL.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back