• Pellegrino Matarazzo

Votes: 6 0.8%
  • Ernesto Valverde

Votes: 3 0.4%
  • Cheese on scotch egg

Votes: 208 28.3%

• Total voters
His reputation as a coach and manager.

His rep is similar to that of Arteta's before he joined Arsenal. People didn't need to see him operate in League One before they knew he was going to make a good manager.
Arteta had 2 season under Pep in the PL though.

I wouldnt be against it tbh,

@Delargeinho Did the Girona Manager you have mentioned sign a new contract, he could be someone worth getting

He rejected Barcelona and Chelsea this year, but no he is still contracted till 2026. Not sure whether there are extension talk as of now.

My pick that was realistic was Jagoba Arrasate, he went Mallorca this season, started with 4 games 5 points. Drew Real and Sevilla.

He rejected Barcelona and Chelsea this year, but no he is still contracted till 2026. Not sure whether there are extension talk as of now.

My pick that was realistic was Jagoba Arrasate, he went Mallorca this season, started with 4 games 5 points. Drew Real and Sevilla.

Wow didn't realise he rejected Barcelona and Chelsea in that case we have no chance of getting him, if we can get the ownership sorted out and reach a point stability i'm sure a lot of decent managers will jump at the chance to manage us until then 'bulletproof' Dyche will still be in a job

Wow didn't realise he rejected Barcelona and Chelsea in that case we have no chance of getting him, if we can get the ownership sorted out and reach a point stability i'm sure a lot of decent managers will jump at the chance to manage us until then 'bulletproof' Dyche will still be in a job

Pretty surely, can see someone like Pioli or Schmidt coming, but I think Michel is destined to go Man CIty, if Pep decides to leave...

As I said, Everton need to make good ad and marketing with a promising long-term project, but any manager coming in must know at the start the finances are tight.

Pretty surely, can see someone like Pioli or Schmidt coming, but I think Michel is destined to go Man CIty, if Pep decides to leave...

I think you maybe your right there, I would have liked Marcelo Gallardo, but it seems he has returned to River Plate now, my hope is that we become a bit like Brighton and recruit a manger with a certain style of play and if they leave, we replace with similar

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back