Permission to still like Dyche?

If his 33% win rate, 4 months without a win, only won 5 times since December, cant win from behind and cant hold on to a lead reputation doesn't make you dislike him then nothing will.

If you win 33% of 38 games that's 37.6 points - before you factor in draws - that has us quite comfortable.

I know all these stats sound very dramatic - very few apply them.

Last edited:

If you win 33% of 38 games that's 37.6 points - before you factor in draws - that has quite comfortable.

I know all these stats sound very dramatic - very few apply them.

I think because of how much people dislike Dyche they just exaggerate or make up stuff which isn't true about him or us. There is plenty to find Dyche at fault for, there's sometimes no need to get dragged into silly hyperbole trying to make it worse.

Three games?
We were top for a while under benetez.
Not many saying he was the best manager in the league
Apparently over his last 8 seasons and first 5 games (total of 40 games) he has won just 4. Don't know how true that is but this Dyche fitness myth will be totally blown away if true. Looks like he cannot get a team ready for a seasons start.

Apparently over his last 8 seasons and first 5 games (total of 40 games) he has won just 4. Don't know how true that is but this Dyche fitness myth will be totally blown away if true. Looks like he cannot get a team ready for a seasons start.
Moyes was the same.
But luckily, seasons played over 9 months

Players flagging after 80 minutes is not a sign of lacking fitness, these are proffessional athletes who train almost every day.
It is a sign of exhaustion/fatigue.
Not sure why people confuse the two.

Moyes was the same.
But luckily, seasons played over 9 months
I know that is another reason I don't want him here. Both cut from the same cloth.

Season played over 9 months yet playing catch up already 3 defeats 10 goals conceded. That is something that can be brushed aside with 'but we will be alright'

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back