Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't agree. Spurs have a price they will pay and if its not what Southampton want they won't sell for that.
Where has he said he does not want to come. The rumours are he would prefer spurs. Which is fair enough. But not everyone gets what they want.

Well if it's true that he only has one year of he's contract left he will soon get what he wants, will earn more money out of it and could possibly have many more and better options than Everton or Spurs?
Like Everton with Barkley and Spurs with Ericssen, it's now at the stage where the price gets cheaper and the players and their agents get stronger with every passing day.

Last edited:
How about a CM of him Iwobi and Gomes?
Iwobi is a lot better centrally, so wouldn't be adverse to that. Seems mentally weak, last most our players. Need to heavily invest in a sports psychologist! (And Jurgens swim juice)

this^^^ if he doesn’t want to come I don’t want ya to “ convince” him. We done that with koeman , I don’t want players that don’t want to play for us under Carlo .
It's not that he doesn't want to play for us, He just prefers Tottenham.

this^^^ if he doesn’t want to come I don’t want ya to “ convince” him. We done that with koeman , I don’t want players that don’t want to play for us under Carlo .

The first thing that talks is money and if two teams were offering a player the same, would it not be wise to try and convince him to join?

unless we sign a worldclass right winger who can get 10-15 goals the midfield will need to chip in with goals and that will not happen but if Carlo wants him he clearly has a clear plan

We have that, to be fair, in Richarlison. If we have a good season, next season (and I am confident of that, under Carlo), Richarlison can look to get around 20 in the League.

We need a player that can chip in with more than Walcott, on the right. Something getting towards 10 goals a season if possible.

Hopefully Moise Kean can have more of an impact up top next season as well.

Well if it's true that he only has one year of he's contract left he will soon get what he wants, will earn more money out of it and could possibly have many more and better options than Everton or Spurs?
Like Everton with Barkley and Spurs with Ericssen, it's now at the stage where the price gets cheaper and the players and their agents get stronger with every passing day.

He may not sign at all for anyone and go on a free next year, Jeff Hendricks at Burnley is now on a free and in talks with AC Milan, which could be an amazing move for him, which he would never have got if he wasnt a free transfer. I could see Hojbjerg doing the same

LOL

You think we are his second choice?

Theres probably around 20 clubs he would rather sign for before us.

Same with every player we ever sign.

You think any player in world football thinks "Yeah, Everton is a great side, can not wait to join them".

Its all about the benjamins.

Well, we have Carlo and hopefully the backing he needs to build a decent team. So Yes, I would assume that would entice some players to want to join us.

If we are 20th choice then bin him.

He may not sign at all for anyone and go on a free next year, Jeff Hendricks at Burnley is now on a free and in talks with AC Milan, which could be an amazing move for him, which he would never have got if he wasnt a free transfer. I could see Hojbjerg doing the same

?????????

Not a chance this is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back