6 + 2 Point Deductions

Mate, the club acknowledged wrongdoing (breaking a rule). The club ignored multiple warnings from the league, and just continued. I'm not a fan of the PL, but we have to accept our part in this, no matter how uncomfortable it may be. Not long ago, a lot of people on here were cheering on us breaking the P&S/FFP rules - the same are now complaining why we're being punished.
I think the main complaint is the severity of the punishment... it's a punishment worse than you ger for going into administration, which is basically telling your creditors you can't pay them your staff/players don't get paid.. we spent less than 5 million too much per season over 4 seasons and were hit with this ridiculous punishment.. if you don't agree that the punishment was far too harsh for the crime then I believe you are a kopite on here fishing for a reaction.

Im convinced we had no legal team.

A year 1 Lawyer would have presented a vastly different case.

Rule 1, never admit guilt, EVER.

Yeah anything Moshiri has been involved in worries me. Like when he used to ring up Talksport to say we didn’t sign a midfielder because James McCarthy is family. Or Lukaku left because his mum had been to see a witch doctor. Mate just stay over there and be seen and not heard.

Mate, the club acknowledged wrongdoing (breaking a rule). The club ignored multiple warnings from the league, and just continued. I'm not a fan of the PL, but we have to accept our part in this, no matter how uncomfortable it may be. Not long ago, a lot of people on here were cheering on us breaking the P&S/FFP rules - the same are now complaining why we're being punished.
What is not long ago, you have seen the protests to get change how the club is run. Have not seen a single blue be happy we have broke the rules, we have all accepted the club is guilty but how is 10 points fair that is the point.

Not really the case....years ago I smashed the telly playing football in the house with my brother,and thought if I owned up and begged clemency I'd be fine.

I still got leathered with the rubber side of a pair of slippers.
Yea but if you didnt own up he'd have leathered you with the steel side of steel toe boots.

Can't wait to rub this back in their faces.

If nothing happens to City, Chelsea and any of the other corrupt clubs I might jib the game off for good. In the meantime, UTFT!

I think thats the reason City are so flippant. How that is no a direct link to FFP i'll never know. Its cooking the books basically.
Though tbh the way the premier league have behaved towards Everton im half hoping City continue to tell them to get lost.
City have arranged a date for 18 months time. In about 15 months they'll say they need more time to prepare, and so on ad infinitum. If it ever gets heard it will have been so long since the offences that they'll say it's not worth it. Either that or they'll leave for a Super League or there will be a new league agreement that means no penalties for past offences.