Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think many are saying that, just that he is here now and we have to get on with it. Like him or loathe him, he's our manager and we either suck it up and get on with it, or sulk for the next period of time until he's gone.

I learned to live with Allardyce - thankfully for a short time, my sulk was even shorter - I'm sure we can all learn to live with Beni, either for a short time or some long overdue success.
I meant Liverpool and Newcastle fans. Both acting like we have pulled off a coup.

I stopped watching under allardyce. Not sure how I'll feel.come August.

This joke has gone on far too long now. Where's the real manager?

Duncan Ferguson is the Everton manager, Rafael has just been hanging round the training ground and we’ve felt bad telling him to go home.

It's all one big joke to the posters on rawk. They ain't infuriated at all, they find this hilarious. We are now managed by a man who's face is on their banners. This is a very low and humiliating moment for Everton Football Club. This appointment feels like it's robbed the club of it's pride and dignity. It's feels like getting your trousers pulled down in public. The fall out will be nasty if this fella is a flop here.
you're more obsessed with the thoughts of Liverpool fans than your own club.
take a step back.

Aye, but there is a difference between winning and losing badly at pass the parcel.

It's more like that game played at kids parties where you remove chairs one by one until there's only one left. At least with pass the parcel (depending on how you played it, of course) there's a present each time you unwrap before you finally get to the big present at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.