2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He finished 16th last season and after a good start has won 1 in 6 games.

He's another Eddie Howe / Roberto Martinez imo - good reputation by playing easy on the eye togger but he's not winning trophies or finishing in the top 6 anytime soon.

When he's won a Champions League like Raffa then we can talk.

Thats right. Ive got my tenner on brighton winning the champions league like benitez did with tenerife.

He's another Eddie Howe / Roberto Martinez imo - good reputation by playing easy on the eye togger but he's not winning trophies or finishing in the top 6 anytime soon.

We aren’t finishing top 6 or winning trophies either. We aren’t even trying to. So personally I’d have taken a coach that gets the players to pass the ball to each other.

We should have done this years ago though, Brands should have stamped an identity on the club.

We aren’t finishing top 6 or winning trophies either. We aren’t even trying to. So personally I’d have taken a coach that gets the players to pass the ball to each other.

We should have done this years ago though, Brands should have stamped an identity on the club.

I get that mate but when the media were creaming themselves over Leeds playing electric football whilst losing 4-3 many on here were laughing claiming they would rather be winning games 1-0 under Carlo.

I just find it funny how all its taken is Benitez to be manager for everyone to lose their heads.

He's been here 9 games and has the same squad who 99.9% of us say is not good enough.

So I dont get the mutiny on here - come back to me when Benitez has spent £100 million on 4-5 of his own players and had 18+ months to coach his system and if we are still inconsistent I'll start to question the managers position with you guys.

We simply refuse to give a manager any time to do anything since Moshiri came in and our fanbase thought we were the next Man City.

Benitez hasnt done anything in 15 years.
He flopped at inter.
He flopped at madrid.
He flopped napoli.
I dont think potter is winning the champions league at brighton. So this is is going down a cul de sac.

Benitez hasnt done anything in 15 years.
He flopped at inter.
He flopped at madrid.
He flopped napoli.
I dont think potter is winning the champions league at brighton. So this is is going down a cul de sac.

Moyes hadn't done anything in 15 years (well ever)

Flopped at Man Utd
Flopped at Real Sociedad
Flopped at Sunderland

You see where im going with this?

Give the manager TIME

Moyes hadn't done anything in 15 years (well ever)

Flopped at Man Utd
Flopped at Real Sociedad
Flopped at Sunderland

You see where im going with this?

Give the manager TIME

There is no connection with moyes. He isnt part of this discussion on Everton.
Everton will plod along with benitez. Thats fine. He suits Evertons blandness.

how many years do you expect the kopite to be allowed to contiue his reign of terror?

He has to be given 2 full seasons minimum which I suspect he will get given he's on a 2 yr deal with an option of a 3rd.

If he has us around the european spots / top 10 he'll likely get a 3rd season whereas if we finish bottom half twice he may well be let go and the board not renew his deal.

Anyone thinking he's going anytime soon when we are 9th is delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back