Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ditto. That's why I'm all for Benitez. I just want to get back to winning, I don't care about his past clubs.
You’re the one who asked to name a trophy that he’s won and you’ll tell us how many times he’s won

I named 2, you then proceeded to see your arse and make fun of me for supporting Everton through thick and thin.

Boss you lid

You’re the one who asked to name a trophy that he’s won and you’ll tell us how many times he’s won

I named 2, you then proceeded to see your arse and make fun of me for supporting Everton through thick and thin.

Boss you lid
that's not quite how I see it. You asked for when he won the English championship. I replied he had finished only second, but had won the Spanish one. Your 'we're not doing very well here' when discussing Benitez's record seemed a bit of a cheek, given our previous.

I think we have to see it as a long game.

We’re not getting CL in the next 2 years, we’re simply not good enough currently.

I think some people are conflicted by that, however, accepting that we need to take stock and rebuild a largely poor squad (not first XI) does not mean neglecting NSNO.

Yes we want to win every game, yes we want silverware, but to get there we need a good squad and we don’t currently have that. Let the man build a good squad.

We have a solid, experienced manager. He may not be fashionable but the last thing we need now is to go back on the managerial merry-go-nowhere.
If we can get into the new stadium with a team capable of guaranteeing top half football as we were in the Moyes period we'd all take that (with a bit more style of play).

A professionally minded and disciplined outlook from the top down with players scouted for mentality as much as ability gets you that.

I'm happy to give Benitez the gig in the next few years to achieve that.

that's not quite how I see it. You asked for when he won the English championship. I replied he had finished only second, but had won the Spanish one. Your 'we're not doing very well here' when discussing Benitez's record seemed a bit of a cheek, given our previous.

Hi Kev, just for clarity.

Question:
okay, you shout out a trophy, and I'll tell you how many times he's won it.

Response:
The Premier League

The only answer here is Zero. If I would have said La Liga then the answer would be 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back