Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say I am always impressed by Franks at Brentford. If there was ever a vacancy here I would give him a call. Always positive, makes the best use of middle ranking players and would suit a middle ranking club like ours.

Have to say I am always impressed by Franks at Brentford. If there was ever a vacancy here I would give him a call. Always positive, makes the best use of middle ranking players and would suit a middle ranking club like ours.
Id rather move for Rasmus Ankersson who is their main talent scout/sporting director who is due to leave in a few weeks and give him the head scout role here tbh

Be good to have somebody else in post to be ignored and sacked in a couple of years .
I'm talking about giving him a role as head scout, we don't have one at the moment. Benitez can't manage/coach the team and have the time to go off looking/researching players, we will need someone in that role and given the finances it would be good to have someone who is good at picking players up cheap who then get sold for a profit which is what this guy is good at.

I'm talking about giving him a role as head scout, we don't have one at the moment. Benitez can't manage/coach the team and have the time to go off looking/researching players, we will need someone in that role and given the finances it would be good to have someone who is good at picking players up cheap who then get sold for a profit which is what this guy is good at.
It wasn’t a criticism of you , just the ridiculousness of us previously having a scout we made director of football which ruined us then appointing an actual director of football to apparently make the tea .

Ultimately now it seems we’ve gone old school and the manager now runs every facet within the club, its all now apparently under his remit . Given when he was successful its no real surprise he wants a return to those days .

Given that we’ve now dismissed our senior scouts we certainly need replacements but someone whose previously had a position with authority probably doesn’t fit the remit however talented he may be .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back