Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to say I am always impressed by Franks at Brentford. If there was ever a vacancy here I would give him a call. Always positive, makes the best use of middle ranking players and would suit a middle ranking club like ours.

Bielsa last season.
Wilder the season before.

1st season syndrome.

Only thing from Brentford that we'd need it Ivan Toney.

Hello all. How goes the battle of the Bulge(ing waist)? Reading through the last day of the thread it seems the Luftraffa have gained some reinforcements. Do they have the numbers to force the Allez Forces to a retreat? Only time will tell.

We've needed a clear out for years. And everyone knows it.
To see people defending Brands is an absolute joke. We don't know what his full role was - but whatever he was doing - he wasn't signing or getting rid of who we wanted. I'd rather have no-one in the role if Brands was anything to go by.

If Brands had left with anyone else as manager, not a single eyebrow would have been raised.

Hello all. How goes the battle of the Bulge(ing waist)? Reading through the last day of the thread it seems the Luftraffa have gained some reinforcements. Do they have the numbers to force the Allez Forces to a retreat? Only time will tell.

The battle is completely over, Benitez has come out of it as the strongest person at Everton now. There is no war to be had.

Stubborn egotistical manager. any challenge to his authority will be removed. James, Brands, Digne is next. He is from a different era and the Mosh is hoping he can get us through the next 3 seasons with his old style Ceaucescu management style. in 5 years we will look back on this stain on our history much like the BFS half season.
Grim days when some fans are sad to see Brands go

Stubborn egotistical manager. any challenge to his authority will be removed. James, Brands, Digne is next. He is from a different era and the Mosh is hoping he can get us through the next 3 seasons with his old style Ceaucescu management style. in 5 years we will look back on this stain on our history much like the BFS half season.
He’d already downed tools under his mentor, Il Duçè.

Interesting view on my post which was about the FSW - Brands was a sidebar.... deflection, did you pick that up watching Trump rally's on the telly?
No not really, you didnt give him the credit he deserved for the removal of Brands, are you disappointed he has gone?
You name 3 people there, one who down tools last season and wanted out, one who needed to be gone, and one who has been poor and wont be missed.

Nonetheless isn't the coach's job to get the best out of the players available. Not have a petulant stubborn row with anyone who challenges his authority. My point is he is a dinosaur!
The thing is, and it’s the same with Digne, is that no matter how much we think we do, we know nothing of the situations.

James was never staying without Ancelotti. Never. I suspect he’d even have got off if Ancelotti was still here.

Like the last 2 decades have gone really well with different styles of managers.

Who cares if he is stubborn and egotistical manager 'if' he delivers results.

You would sacrifice results just to have a 'nice' manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back