Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon its the calm before the storm.

7th-14th he keeps his job until our financial situation is clear and we can spend £200mil...then hes sacked.

15th-20th for a game or two...hes sacked

1st-6th he gets an extended stay.
With this squad 1st-6th he gets a MBE for for services to Everton

There are those who believe Benitez will get time afforded to him because that’s the owners plan.

But since when has Moshiri had anything approaching a coherent plan on the pitch - 8 managers, 2 DoF’s and 500m spent should be a warning sign to anyone who hopes he will be given time.
To be honest Moshiri has no plan as far as the pitch goes, he is a danger on that side of things, agree on that

Same squad as last season who managed to be in with a chance of top 8 until the final day. So course they can. If they are managed well.
Of course, any Everton manager should be getting 8th at least. Cast your mind back to Moyes when he came in after Walter (RIP). A team floundering, he took us immedietely from nowhere to the brink of Europe the next season. With a bang average set of players.

Im sure tactical master Benitez is capable of similar, although he shown the exact opposite of the midas touch so far tbh.

maybe we could hire Moyes for a week or 2 during the international break to teach Benitez and his team what it means to be an Evertonian, what we expect, how to get the best out of the players you have, how to cope with injuries, how to defend, how to drop crap players and shake off Benitez small club mentality, excuses and expectations that hes brought to the club and parts of the fanbase before our season implodes. UTFT.

maybe we could hire Moyes for a week or 2 during the international break to teach Benitez and his team what it means to be an Evertonian, what we expect, how to get the best out of the players you have, how to cope with injuries, how to defend, how to drop crap players and shake off Benitez small club mentality, excuses and expectations that hes brought to the club and parts of the fanbase before our season implodes. UTFT.
Maybe he can learn Benitez how to get sacked in two months with a talented Spanish side?

It's a good point, looks like he is bringing us down to the level that he claimed he we were at.

To be honest Moshiri has no plan as far as the pitch goes, he is a danger on that side of things, agree on that

Agreed. I think he is not a football man. I feel he is more of an investor, he invest his money, hire the DOF & Manager, and have them run the club.
He clearly placed his trust wrongly in Walsh and Koeman. He tried again with Marcel Brands and Marco Silva. Both didn't work out.
Both managers were sacked when we were close to the relegation zone. I think relegation zone is his trigger point because he would lose a lot of more money if we got relegated. So, it will be odd to sack Benitez so soon when he wasn't backed in the transfer market. I reckon he'll be around as long as we aren't close to relegation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back