2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but that's an entirely different argument on an entirely different topic.

The most obvious deflection technique is answering a question with a question, so I'll ask again - are you blaming Ancelotti for us signing Rondon?
Of course he is. Because if he doesn't he would have to admit that benitez makes mistakes and his judgement is suspect.

Benitez is a grain of sand in the Sahara Desert that is Everton Football Clubs problems yet you and your band of merry men are too blinkered to accept that.

You spend your time slating the bloke none stop and naming replacements who'll do no better here then when you get pulled up you get angry and throw insults and tie yourselves into knots about why Benitez has us in a relegation battle sat in 11th and how he was backed to the hilt because we are paying Rondon a living wage and how he should be winning us games with a midfield pairing of no legs or creativity Allan & Delph as the rest are injured.

And after all this - you'll then pull the trump card of comparing managers records at the club who've managed 18+ months whilst Benitez has managed just 11 games and expect to be taken seriously! lol
For a grain of sand, you certainly get very worked up about him.

Lots of irony there when you look at the rhetoric you use towards other posters.

Sounds like you are talking about yourself. But also include deflecting by answering a question which you cant answer with another question or just ignoring it because you then totally contradict yourself when you do answer.

90k a week a living wage? What a remarkable statement to make. In fact, very insulting to those who actually earn the living wage.

He got rid of our creativity. That was literally what he spent all summer doing.

You literally come back into nearly every argument talking about allardyce or carlo or mentioning howe or Potter.

Going to be interesting against Brentford to see if Benitez uses some of the young players.

Branthwaite, Onyango, Dobbin and possibly Simms.

Id go with:

Pickford
Godfrey Keane Branthwaite Digne
Delph
Onyango Allan
Townsend Simms Gordon

There should be enough attitude and desire in that team to compete and get something from the game.

If Benitez starts Rondon and Coleman then we may as well wave the white flag.

Coleman is captain of course he’s starting if fit.

Not really Rafael's fault this, we are now reaping the benefits of years of poor recruitment and player fitness.

Whether you like the manager or not, we can all agree he's inherited a generally terrible, weak squad with about 8, who when fit, are of a first team level.

Beyond the terrible squad, he's also been hit with a terrible injury crises; seems at least 2 players a week getting something new.

By what has been said on here, it looks like Rafael is trying to get a grip on our woefully inadequate medical department and if we are lucky he may have some funds to play with in January.

I hate the thought of it as we'd all hope for better, but it really seems to be the case that we have to limp through till then and do the best we can.

Whether you like him or not, view him as a dinosaur or not, now is the time we should be putting our differences aside and getting behind him. Thought we were meant to be better than that lot, maybe we should remind people of that.

Lots of irony there when you look at the rhetoric you use towards other posters.

Sounds like you are talking about yourself. But also include deflecting by answering a question which you cant answer with another question or just ignoring it because you then totally contradict yourself when you do answer.

90k a week a living wage? What a remarkable statement to make. In fact, very insulting to those who actually earn the living wage.

He got rid of our creativity. That was literally what he spent all summer doing.

You literally come back into nearly every argument talking about allardyce or carlo or mentioning howe or Potter.

But the argument is won by me every second Rafael Benitez is Everton manager haven't you realised that yet?

He's going absolutely nowhere until the stadium is built yet you call us rationale fans "lovers" "delusional" etc.

We just accept reality - keep crying on the Internet though maybe Mosh Man will one day here your pleas lol

Fine with me, I've given up watching them atm.

I'll be back when he decides he wants his teams to actually pass a ball forward.

I've not watched the last two games live either. It's a lot less stressful looking up the score at full time and then watching some highlights. Will probably do the same this Sunday. This team just make me angry and I don't want to waste my weekends feeling angry.

I think this is now an argument that is going nowhere, with two sides so entrenched in their views to the exclusion of everything else

Just agree to disagree amongst ourselves on the identity of the manager and let's look to move the conversation on.

I think it's time to move on from this in this thread and discuss how the manager is going to get this sorry side to start performing to an acceptable level and where we can improve when the transfer window opens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back