Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not throwing in the scrap heap, but for that money I'm a little disappointed and believe me I want him to do well..

It's not a lot of money though mate. There's players in the Championship who cost more. Wayne Rooney gets paid a million quid a month.....

He's young, he's adjusting to a new life, a new culture etc. If he was the finished article, he'd cost a hell of a lot more than he did.

It's not a lot of money though mate. There's players in the Championship who cost more. Wayne Rooney gets paid a million quid a month.....

He's young, he's adjusting to a new life, a new culture etc. If he was the finished article, he'd cost a hell of a lot more than he did.
Seriously it's over 5% our turnover

And can you honestly say he's a better option than gallowAy who cost peanuts in comparison

And can you honestly say he's a better option than gallowAy who cost peanuts in comparison

Isn't Galloway's fee said to be in the region of £4.5 million?

I've yet to see Galloway play centre half in the prem, so I'll hold judgment on that just yet. He does look very promising though, but I'm not sure how any of that is a bad thing....

Paid over four or five years. It's not a massive investment, it's a run of the mill transfer fee. Stop acting like we broke the bank to nab him.
Stop acting like we broke the bank!! There are not many players we have spent £10 million on... We only take about £16 million a year in gate receipts

Stop acting like we broke the bank!! There are not many players we have spent £10 million on... We only take about £16 million a year in gate receipts

Historically, no, we haven't spent ten million on lots of players. The landscape has changed though, and ten million is not a massive outlay. Jesus H. Christ, Tim Howard could probably afford to buy him.

Isn't Galloway's fee said to be in the region of £4.5 million?

I've yet to see Galloway play centre half in the prem, so I'll hold judgment on that just yet. He does look very promising though, but I'm not sure how any of that is a bad thing....
Not sure!! But could of sworn it was less than a mill even with England caps(maybe someone else knows)

Historically, no, we haven't spent ten million on lots of players. The landscape has changed though, and ten million is not a massive outlay. Jesus H. Christ, Tim Howard could probably afford to buy him.
Would you spend £10 million on him if he performed as he has for another prem team? No chance...

He hasn't done much wrong though mate. In fact, at times he's looked very decent.

I think he's got to learn that he won't get as much time on the ball as he did in Argentina, but that will come, if he settles here. He's still only young.
Well you answered the question

Answered what question? He's a good player, and is only going to get better. He's not a bad signing, even if you want to pretend that £10 million is world class money.
Whatever!! Are you one of my ex girlfriends? They would evade every direct question, what's the point..(if you are I hope you caught my std)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back