Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you spend 10 mil on stones based on his last 10 games if he played for another prem team?
Oh please don't compare.. Come on!! But to answer your question, yes I would, as we can all see class oozes out, he has got in my tits though at certain times... That's the thing about football a player can piss you off because you know he is class but does stupid things.. Mori doesn't!! Do you honestly want to go deeper?

Oh please don't compare.. Come on!! But to answer your question, yes I would, as we can all see class oozes out, he has got in my tits though at certain times... That's the thing about football a player can piss you off because you know he is class but does stupid things.. Mori doesn't!! Do you honestly want to go deeper?
Go deeper, Mori has made more of a defensive contribution than what stones has over the last 10 or so games.

Did you moan this much when stones used to make a mistake every match or did you have patience and let him learn? Same with jags

Go deeper, Mori has made more of a defensive contribution than what stones has over the last 10 or so games.

Did you moan this much when stones used to make a mistake every match or did you have patience and let him learn? Same with jags
Look we are on a totally different wavelength if you think mori is in the same class as stones, yeah jags had pissed me off in the past too.. But I knew he was solid( would never make as many mistakes) Mori has not impressed me at all.. Simple he has a lot of mistakes in him and it's not good enough for the amount of money we spent in him

Look we are on a totally different wavelength if you think mori is in the same class as stones, yeah jags had pissed me off in the past too.. But I knew he was solid( would never make as many mistakes) Mori has not impressed me at all.. Simple he has a lot of mistakes in him and it's not good enough for the amount of money we spent in him

You cannot judge the value of a transfer after a few months when they've come from such a poor league.

Jags was so bad he was played Rb and DM to try and settle him. And im not talking about class, stones is probably the classicist cb in the league but as a defender who's job it is to defend hes been okay, made more of a contribution infact than stones has over the games hes been in for despite a couple of brainfarts, which stones has been guilty of aswell.

Point is i don't understand the mad rush to write off and whine about a player who's only 10 games in to a new league, playing in a disjointed defence and has starjumps behind them

Jags was so bad he was played Rb and DM to try and settle him. And im not talking about class, stones is probably the classicist cb in the league but as a defender who's job it is to defend hes been okay, made more of a contribution infact than stones has over the games hes been in for despite a couple of brainfarts, which stones has been guilty of aswell.

Point is i don't understand the mad rush to write off and whine about a player who's only 10 games in to a new league, playing in a disjointed defence and has starjumps behind them

Give it up mate. You're clearly on a different wavelength. We're not worthy.

My point is the amount of money

Just the way things are going that, West Brom spent nigh on 10 mil on James chester for example. 10 mil these days is like 3 or 4 mil a few years ago and fees are only going to go up
I don't think it is..anyway I'm off to McDonald's and I'm buying a Big Mac for £50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back