Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the going rate for youngish central defenders right now, though. Virgil Van Dijk cost Southampton more than that. Chancel Mbemba cost a little less, but not much. Same with James Chester and Angelo Ogbonna. Would you say Funes Mori is any worse than any of them?
VV digk was the main centre back signing after losing big players.. We lost distin!!

Just the way things are going that, West Brom spent nigh on 10 mil on James chester for example. 10 mil these days is like 3 or 4 mil a few years ago and fees are only going to go up

£60k for Seamus Coleman though. And what about that Trevor Francis lad; I heard Forest could end up paying as much as a million for him... Where will it end? It won't be long before these spoiled brats are asking for £20k per week.

That's the going rate for youngish central defenders right now, though. Virgil Van Dijk cost Southampton more than that. Chancel Mbemba cost a little less, but not much. Same with James Chester and Angelo Ogbonna. Would you say Funes Mori is any worse than any of them?
Don't know about mbemba and Chester ovbonna!!! To be honest, just seen with my own eyes that Mori so far looks poor value

Haha just had a warning now, I'm going to get a ban now.. Am I?? 7 days apparently

I'm no mod mate. No idea.

Whatever opinion on Mori are, it's worth remembering he was in no way intended to play this much so far. He's got to learn this league with waaaay better players.

And also worth remembering Everton thought it was like £6m until very very late in the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back