Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lad why you fewin lad?

Mori is sound, like the lid a lot me, yeah hes got a few mistakes in him, but hes settled in superbly all things considered and when he adapts to the league and his team mates think we got a cracking player.
Not saying I don't love him.. I've love big nev southall, but do I want him right now over T Howard.. (Okay bAd example)

Not saying I don't love him.. I've love big nev southall, but do I want him right now over T Howard.. (Okay bAd example)

Is Mori the only player you want to talk about? You should have a look around the forum, it's a bit weird to start your GOT odyssey posting exclusively about a player you don't like. I think he's utter cack too, for the record.

Is Mori the only player you want to talk about? You should have a look around the forum, it's a bit weird to start your GOT odyssey posting exclusively about a player you don't like. I think he's utter cack too, for the record.
Hhhmmm you might be right.. Not a fan of cleverly either( although he has looked better in centre mid)

He's moved from a jarg South American League to one of the best leagues in Britain. He didn't really get a chance to get eased in and is playing with a kid next to him.
He's 100 better than Sahko is, cost half as much and isn't even close to his prime yet.
Ffs I know but that is not my point.. We are still wasting money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back