Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Ramiro Funes Mori

Will he get a work permit and play for us ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahaha. Fair enough mate. He's a legend, but don't act like we didn't all want rid of him circa 97 :p

Watched today's game no futbol here.I thought Ramiro was very good unlucky not to score and defended well.It's interesting to note the reactions on here so similar to Serie A ten to twenty years ago full of top internationals but then the local Italian players got an easy ride.I remember Giannini Lentini was the World's most expensive player for years(anyone remember).Today the premier league has replaced Serie A in terms of money at least and I have to say this guy Stones so praised here can't head the ball but also have to say Everton play proper football and Martinez will go far with his style if he can win some trophies
Feliz Año nuevo

I think he's decent and doesn't look out of place in the Premiership.

He's no John Stones ( who is ? ) and he's not as dominating as someone like John Terry ( sorry, obnoxious bloke, but a very good defender ), but, in today's daft market, 9 million doesn't look stupid, especially when you take into account how that 9 million came to be.

He's no John Stones ( who is ? ) and he's not as dominating as someone like John Terry ( sorry, obnoxious bloke, but a very good defender ), but, in today's daft market, 9 million doesn't look stupid, especially when you take into account how that 9 million came to be.

????????

How DID that 9m come to be?

Watched today's game no futbol here.I thought Ramiro was very good unlucky not to score and defended well.It's interesting to note the reactions on here so similar to Serie A ten to twenty years ago full of top internationals but then the local Italian players got an easy ride.I remember Giannini Lentini was the World's most expensive player for years(anyone remember).Today the premier league has replaced Serie A in terms of money at least and I have to say this guy Stones so praised here can't head the ball but also have to say Everton play proper football and Martinez will go far with his style if he can win some trophies
Feliz Año nuevo

Your spot on mate and make fair points about Stones.

Stones is going to be a top player but Mori is excellent as well. I'm made up with him, another cracking signing by Martinez.

he'll be a very good player, next season i think he'll be ready to take Jags place eventually.

We're still working with him, probably played a lot more games than he thought he would at this stage, but he's been sound in them, but i still think we're probably only seeing 50% of the player he will be when he's settled etc.

Was sound today by the way, his passing was decent and he was good defensively.

Theres not many who's as silky on the ball as stones, hes more of an out and out defender, attacks headers and makes plenty of clearences, and tbh his passing isnt really too bad, better than jags in fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back