Recipes, kitchen tips and tricks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not familiar with this dish but looks delicious. I enjoy anything fried. Do you have the recipe to share?
They are Indian starter dishes more popular up here in Scotland than England.
A couple of the ingredients I could only get from a local Indian deli.
Hopefully you can read these recipes if not I can send you the website.
I have just had some reheated in the oven and they were bursting with flavour.

Attachments

• 20210729_200944.webp
    20210729_200944.webp
    615.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20210729_200527.webp
    20210729_200527.webp
    354.2 KB · Views: 8

They are Indian starter dishes more popular up here in Scotland than England.
A couple of the ingredients I could only get from a local Indian deli.
Hopefully you can read these recipes if not I can send you the website.
I have just had some reheated in the oven and they were bursting with flavour.
Thanks for sending this recipe, I was able to read and will definitely give this dish a try this fall when I like to eat more rich and hearty dishes.

Thanks for sending this recipe, I was able to read and will definitely give this dish a try this fall when I like to eat more rich and hearty dishes.
Will you be able to get those ingredients OK?
You can buy those dishes from the takeaway but homemade are a lot tastier and moist and cheaper in the long run plus one of my granddaughters helped me which in turn made her want to try them.
The two dishes are best accompanied by chilli sauce IMO.

Will you be able to get those ingredients OK?
You can buy those dishes from the takeaway but homemade are a lot tastier and moist and cheaper in the long run plus one of my granddaughters helped me which in turn made her want to try them.
The two dishes are best accompanied by chilli sauce IMO.
Yes, all of those ingredients are either already in my pantry or fridge but whatever I don’t have will be easy to find. I like the idea of having my daughter helped me making them just like you did with your granddaughter, that’s a good strategy to get my daughter to try new dishes.

Sure is. I rustled up a chard and courgette tart with sides of my new potatoes and French beans.

Sniff it meaties!
I don’t have enough space for potatoes but I wish I did. Do you have any good recipes for French beans? I have many at the moment.

This was my morning harvest. I also started some new seeds today so I can get a few more crops once autumn comes.

5B870F4D-5F67-4CF1-8CB3-39CE01F4887A.webp

D176D4EF-757E-4520-9820-92D1D000D934.webp

2DA0D44B-72A6-4159-98CD-AF0EF09C37CF.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back