Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can’t get a ticket I really don’t think I’ll be able to watch on telly. Couldn’t face it.
I would find it harder not watching/listening Live, than wondering what the score was if you didnt see the game etc - though i can imagine listening to a game would be so much worst

659e5ab1-506b-450d-a2bc-0a5245bd03c4.webp

That’s a stretch. Was a laughing stock at Chelsea.

I agree it didn't go how he had hoped but, 100 appearances, 70 odd appearances across two big seasons where they won a Europa League, FA Cup winners medal and got to a few other finals in his time there. Not exactly a disastrous move, even if he isn't where anyone imagined he would be at 29.

I'm not sure why people are so jealous of Leicester's 'win and we might stay up' situation

I think people will form an opinion based on what team Moyes fields at Leicester.

I could understand him fielding a strong team against Leeds as he had rotated v Brentford the week before but as a West Ham fan, I would want him to give our best players some much needed rest after a long season, get them to prepare mentally before the final a week or so later.

I hope I am wrong and he plays the same team as he did against Leeds, to keep momentum going but I expect he will already know the team he will play in Prague so will change things up and rest those starting players, giving minutes instead to Lanzini, Fornals, Cornet, Johnson, Mubama etc.

Can't stop thinking Leicester have a win "in the bag". We must go for the jugular on Sunday.

In addition, going 1-0 or even 2-0 down à la Palace would be a disaster this time, I feel. I don't trust this team to come from behind in the same manner.

I agree it didn't go how he had hoped but, 100 appearances, 70 odd appearances across two big seasons where they won a Europa League, FA Cup winners medal and got to a few other finals in his time there. Not exactly a disastrous move, even if he isn't where anyone imagined he would be at 29.

Absolutely amazed it was 100 appearances. I wonder how many were starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back