Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

It is, but the focus on Lampards position was used by the board as an excuse to not spend money in January. If Dyche does end the season with a similar record to Lampard then honestly it will be very hard to argue that we wouldn't have been better with Lampard and Danjuma than Dyche.

If we go down it will be as much on Dyche as Lampard, and on neither of them anywhere near as much as it is on the board/owner.
Nahhhh. Sean has beaten Leeds, Brentford and Arsenal. We have drawn against Spurs and Chelsea and Forest and Palace. We have only lost against United, Villa, Liverpool and Arsenal.

Everyone moaned about Benitez but we're here because the board listened to certain fan groups/podcasts and panicked and hired the man who bankrupted Derby.
And Lampard bankrupted them whilst ultimately pushing them towards their inevitable relegation from the championship.

Burnley came back up easy, so there is no reason we couldn’t
Burnley are a very different side to Everton but agree there's no reason why you couldn't. However, your key players are likely to leave, which may leave you light. Dyche knows the league well and your players will need to play very differently. I'm not having a dig but Everton have looked spineless for a while now, so a complete overhaul may not be a bad thing. I can only speak from my experience with Stoke and we had a massive kick up the arse.
Good luck for tomorrow. Huge game and Everton will need to step up big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.