Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
🤣 Bournemouth lost 9-0 and Sacked Parker in game week 4. Even after that they were not in the relegation zone. We were tho 👍

you keep mentioning the bottom 3. I never mentioned anything about. I said posts on here last season in this thread that people were saying teams like forest and bournemouth were classed as gone.

you keep mentioning the bottom 3. I never mentioned anything about. I said posts on here last season in this thread that people were saying teams like forest and bournemouth were classed as gone.
The reason I keep saying it is. How can a team be considered gone when they are not in the bottom 3? Why you have to back up your pal Davek who talks crap all the time I don't know.

Come on @davek let's play

The reason I keep saying it is. How can a team be considered gone when they are not in the bottom 3. Why you have to back up your pal Davek who talks crap all the time I don't know.

Come on Davek let's play

Correct. You keep saying it. Nobody else has.
But i'll let you have your fun if thats what gets you off.

Just spent 90 minutes watching Alex Iwobi.

He's still the same as ever. Doing pretty things in non-consequential areas of the pitch. Then an extreme lack of end product whenever he shoots on the edge of the box.

His tepidness sums up why Fulham are drifting towards the bottom 3.
I just cant get angry with him because we actually got a great transfer fee for him. Him and gray is a massive difference being out of this team
Might just be the kit but Fulham remind me a bit of Leeds last season.

They're in tight games, they look "o.k". But they don't score or win many games at all so sleepwalk into bottom 3. I think in next few weeks they'll replace Bournemouth as the team the promoted teams target to catch.

They need a good January transfer window. Last January of course Leeds signed Georgino Rutter for 35m who didn't score a single goal for them in the prem.
Just dont see it with them me alot of teams had bad seasons last year, they had a cf banging in the goals and this season they look very average. I would be surprised if they get anywhere near last season can only see them dropping down the league the next few seasons

Yeah seems mad. But when i had a look i see sheff utd luton and fulham in there.
They look fragile for the trip to Goodison( famous last words)
I think their league points tally massively flatters their form right now. Needed two stoppage time goals to turn it around against Brentford, struggled with Sheff U, stoppage time winner against Fulham, had to grind out a 1-0 win at home against Luton, and got absolutely battered by City. Add in bowing out of the League Cup to Newcastle’s reserves and losing in the CL. Their actual performances have been anything but impressive.

All depends on the points deduction if it happens. Anything over 6 points and the three at the bottom will probably get a massive lift.

Most insane thing about that is United at number 1. The narrative tells us ten Haag is in trouble.
They look terrible at the moment, there's no denying, but if they can keep grinding out ugly wins while struggling with injury and off the field stuff he'll be fine, and they'll be right up there come May.
They are still there for the taking though and I hope we go full belt for the win. Seems a good time to play them despite those ugly wins

They look terrible at the moment, there's no denying, but if they can keep grinding out ugly wins while struggling with injury and off the field stuff he'll be fine, and they'll be right up there come May.
They are still there for the taking though and I hope we go full belt for the win. Seems a good time to play them despite those ugly wins
Their last four wins in the league were Luton, Fulham, Sheffield and Brentford. Whenever they've played good resistance, they have been battered. They're bottom of their CL group because Gala and Copenhagen each scalped them once.

They look a side likely to finish midtable when all the fixtures have been played. The points are there for the taking, if we go after them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back