Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • There's a 50% chance of us ending the weekend where we are: one point ahead of Burnley and a game in hand.
  • There's a 45% chance of us ending the weekend on equal points or two points behind Burnley with a game in hand
  • There's a 5% chance we'll end up a point or two ahead of Burnley or a point behind them with a game in hand.

I think it'll be the first. Defeats for both Everton and Burnley.

If so, we are in decent shape.

Hope Wolves turn up. They're still up there for a top 7 finish.

Hope Wolves turn up. They're still up there for a top 7 finish.
I think that's what they need to do turn up. Southampton didn't and even having not turned up Southampton still had some excellent chances at key stages in the match. Wolves formation and style has the potential to overwhelm Burnley but I hope they aren't too rusty having not played for a while.

• There's a 50% chance of us ending the weekend where we are: one point ahead of Burnley and a game in hand.
  • There's a 45% chance of us ending the weekend on equal points or two points behind Burnley with a game in hand
  • There's a 5% chance we'll end up a point or two ahead of Burnley or a point behind them with a game in hand.

Drink this in all of you doubters. This is still in our own hands, with games running out for all.
This is reality and the basis of belief.
We can do this, and we will do this. Stuff Burnley, for whatever they do is out of our hands and instead focus upon what Everton can do. Leeds have a really difficult run in and could still be this seasons Sheffield United. Every season there is a team which drops like a brick budgie while those struggling manage to escape.

KEEP THE FAITH!

And a 1% chance your prediction comes true.

I hasn’t realised until now that Chelsea are playing away at Man U before they come to us next weekend. I would guess they’d be looking to put a stronger team out for that one then make changes for playing us. Every little helps at this stage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back