Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOOD.

If they need a lift im available.

fine-by-me-ross-geller.gif

Burnley, Leeds and Us all losing would be a satisfactory weekend for me. Cancels out our toughest remaining game, keeps us above the relegation zone still with a game in hand and with the opportunity of Leeds still being at risk of dropping into the pit and replacing both of us.

And then we need to win our game in hand. Our current game in hand (Liverpool) doesn’t change league position. Is wolves some sort of gimme for Burnley?
Im confused mate, you said whatever happens tomorrow, we wont be in the relegation places.

IF Burnley win, we are.

If you meant something else, thats cool.

Burnley, Leeds and Us all losing would be a satisfactory weekend for me. Cancels out our toughest remaining game, keeps us above the relegation zone still with a game in hand and with the opportunity of Leeds still being at risk of dropping into the pit and replacing both of us.

Can't afford a big defeat as it may come down to goal difference.

• There's a 50% chance of us ending the weekend where we are: one point ahead of Burnley and a game in hand.
  • There's a 45% chance of us ending the weekend on equal points or two points behind Burnley with a game in hand
  • There's a 5% chance we'll end up a point or two ahead of Burnley or a point behind them with a game in hand.

I think it'll be the first. Defeats for both Everton and Burnley.

If so, we are in decent shape.

I feel the same. If Burnley lose to Wolves, I’ll be optimistic. If not, pessimistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back