Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves will do Burnley tomorrow IMO. Unfortunately think we will get absolutely hammered.
If Burnley are beaten, we'll go into that game ahead by one point with two in hand, which is us at an advantage and can mean defeat to the RS is affordable.

In the end, we have to focus on our own results first and foremost, but Wolves could do us a massive favour tomorrow.

If Burnley are beaten, we'll go into that game ahead by one point with two in hand, which is us at an advantage and can mean defeat to the RS is affordable.

In the end, we have to focus on our own results first and foremost, but Wolves could do us a massive favour tomorrow.

yearh we can’t rely on others IE thursday night

I think tomorrow it will be there result is more important. We won't get anything.

Burnley's form is probably the best it's been all season. WLDW. Unfortunately they're picking up points and a win tomorrow for them is a good possibility. Said it months ago, but with our run in we needed a bigger buffer at the end of March.

Moshiri gave Roberto the heave ho - that was the beginning of the end.
His choices of managers have been shocking, his spending horrific, but I will give him credit for 1 thing, he sacked every single manager at the correct time.

Bar maybe the fat kopite who should have been sacked after an hour.

They had all proven they deserved the sack, but only Martinez was given 3 years to show what an utter fraud he really was.

Brentford playing well. People seem to think this is an easy three points. I don’t think that will be the case.

Was just about to post this...people think that's a done deal as a home win but they're one of the most inform teams in the league and think Thomas Frank will want to finish top 10 as that's a historic achievement for them. And Eriksen will cause endless problems in midfield like he used to do in his Spurs games.

Hopes they'll be intimidated by the Gladys is a bit naive I fear. Interested if Lampard switches to 3-5-2 for that otherwise fullbacks could be swamped by how they play.

Brentford at home in the run in is no different to playing Wolves at home imo, indeed Brentford in much better form and they've started very well v Spurs.

If Burnley win tomorrow then we are odds on to go down. If they don't win it helps us a lot. Our game is a one in a thousand chance and basically a write off. The Burnley Wolves game is what will determine the rest of our season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back