Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are terrible. Unless Lampard can coax some kind of top League form out of an underperforming squad, the only way we can survive is the hope that the clubs below us are worse.

What's worrying me, is how good (or decent) our players - unfortunately I don't see a team on the pitch, rather a patchwork of players who don't fit together - makes other opponents like Newcastle, Norwich, Villa... look. Against whom are we gonna pick up points? There's so much work ahead of Lampard but time is running out. That defense is shambolic. Kinda like we're on a boat drifting towards a waterfall but the only passengers who could stop going down are not (yet) capable of rowing together. Hope this bad luck streak ends already on saturday.

I see posters picking out wins from the upcoming fixtures but you can bet your last dollar that all the teams in this division are looking at their game with Everton as a locked in point at least. Most are thinking there’s 3 points easy. Home or away no team is worried about losing to this spineless bunch.
Exactly and to not get get relegated we need a minimum of six wins... SIX...

When you look at the some of the games left I really worry where we will get points from City, Liverpool, Utd, Chelsea, Leicester (a) and Arsenal (a) makes it a really hard run in.

A lot of over the top doom mongering about tonight.
Liverpool according to odds have 78% of beating Leicester this week.
Everton according to odds have 83% of beating the drop.
That is the perspective.
Que Leicester result the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back