Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just can’t wrap my head around this mentality at all. We are losing to all of the teams below us.
We are being battered by some of them.

2-5 v. the mighty Watford
1-2 at Norwich
1-3 at Eddie Howe's Jonjoe Shelvey XI

That's four goals for and 10 (ten!) against. Battered.

Just can’t wrap my head around this mentality at all. We are losing to all of the teams below us.
I dont get the ultra negative we are doomed mentality or the head in the sand we are fine chat either.

This could go either way. We arent doomed but we are in a bad position, but we also can get out of it. No one can possibly be sure what will happen.

He dips the hook in, looking for a bite. Put him on ignore.
Nonsense. I, just seeing things without fear. VDB will make a huge difference and knit the team together. He’s been utterly wasted for the last 18 months. There’s too much quality in the squad (even if I think the manager is a terrible choice)

I can’t believe thinking things will be ok is being seen as a a negative.

I’ve been worried about relegation even before the season started. The early games were just a new manager effect. The players hadn’t changed. They were bad at the end of last season
But I’m more hopeful now. The realism of relegation has now been felt.
We have 17 games now. My refound optimism is based on the players stepping up.
Its down to them to get us out of this mess that they created…and a few managers

Two of those beat us comfortably.
We'll know an awful lot more tomorrow night. The pressure is real for this game so we'll see how they react. A win would be massive but a loss and other results going against us makes it very difficult.

I'm very worried but I'm now having the we're doomed mentality either. This is in our hands still.

We'll know an awful lot more tomorrow night. The pressure is real for this game so we'll see how they react. A win would be massive but a loss and other results going against us makes it very difficult.

I'm very worried but I'm now having the we're doomed mentality either. This is in our hands still.
I expect Newcastle to win tomorrow, but that’s factored into my working.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back