Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll know an awful lot more tomorrow night. The pressure is real for this game so we'll see how they react. A win would be massive but a loss and other results going against us makes it very difficult.

I'm very worried but I'm now having the we're doomed mentality either. This is in our hands still.

If we win tomorrow I would feel a lot more relaxed, but this game is just not set up at all for us to win. High pressing side, fittest team in the league, loads of injuries for us, no left back, Raphinha. We will need to get incredibly lucky to win tomorrow.

Never write Burnley off, they have lots of history for getting out of situations just like this.
Let us get this straight. We have loads of talent, injuries screwed us at Newcastle. Lampard will be good and we have games on the team's above and below
We are not going down and by the season end you will be excited about what Lampard and his team will produce in a full season.
Stop shaking like Zouma's cat

Let us get this straight. We have loads of talent, injuries screwed us at Newcastle. Lampard will be good and we have games on the team's above and below
We are not going down and by the season end you will be excited about what Lampard and his team will produce in a full season.

Was this necessary at all?

If we win tomorrow I would feel a lot more relaxed, but this game is just not set up at all for us to win. High pressing side, fittest team in the league, loads of injuries for us, no left back, Raphinha. We will need to get incredibly lucky to win tomorrow.
Sometimes luck is what you need when you're down. But I hope we actually turn up. If we arent up for the battle then we have next to no chance because they will outwork us

You got a crystal ball there have you then mate? We've been going to be ok when the injuries are back for the past 5 months. So never mind 'let's get this straight' its your opinion that we are not going down, its not a given. After the last 17 games, anyone who thinks we are guaranteed to stay up is deluded.

We may stay up, we may go down, its in the balance.

You got a crystal ball there have you then mate? We've been going to be ok when the injuries are back for the past 5 months. So never mind 'let's get this straight' its your opinion that we are not going down, its not a given. After the last 17 games, anyone who thinks we are guaranteed to stay up is deluded.

We may stay up, we may go down, its in the balance.
It is in the balance if the players and fans at the home games allow it to be. The team is full of talent (defence iffy I admit) but we have enough ahead of them.
We are not guaranteed to stay up but we are guaranteed to go down if we accept the possibility, team and supporters. The skill is there and the mentality is both on the pitch and in the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back