Relegation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a weird thing to throw in there, makes me think you might have some issues.
Strangely your initial reply had me thinking that about you! Confidence has to work from the team to the terrace and vice versa. If we go a goal down the atmosphere can crumble if allowed. My point is never accept we might go down because any degree of acceptance is a negative. I would not argue we need to get better fast.

It is in the balance if the players and fans at the home games allow it to be. The team is full of talent (defence iffy I admit) but we have enough ahead of them.
We are not guaranteed to stay up but we are guaranteed to go down if we accept the possibility, team and supporters. The skill is there and the mentality is both on the pitch and in the crowd.
Have you watched us when we play under pressure over the past few seasons? We are spineless. The players do have talent, but, I question if they have he stomach for a fight. Don't blame it on the crowd, If it was down to the fans we would have got a win against Villa.

Now I'm not saying we will go down, I do think it's in the balance, but, to come on here saying posters are 'shivering like Zouma's cat' , a phrase in very poor taste by the way, at the thought of relegation, is more than a little condescending and your opinion, not fact. If you can't see that we are in a relegation fight then you are wldly optimistic, to put it mildly.

Let us get this straight. We have loads of talent, injuries screwed us at Newcastle. Lampard will be good and we have games on the team's above and below
We are not going down and by the season end you will be excited about what Lampard and his team will produce in a full season.
Stop shaking like Zouma's cat

Do we? They hide that well.

Have you watched us when we play under pressure over the past few seasons? We are spineless. The players do have talent, but, I question if they have he stomach for a fight. Don't blame it on the crowd, If it was down to the fans we would have got a win against Villa.

Now I'm not saying we will go down, I do think it's in the balance, but, to come on here saying posters are 'shivering like Zouma's cat' , a phrase in very poor taste by the way, at the thought of relegation, is more than a little condescending and your opinion, not fact. If you can't see that we are in a relegation fight then you are wldly optimistic, to put it mildly.
Of course we are. All I am saying is that we have the talent to get out of this and supporters need to step up if we go down at home. We both know how bad the atmosphere can get at home when it is not going well.
By the way, my joke may be in poor taste but my opinion and thoughts of what should happen to him could not be aired on a public site.

Of course we are. All I am saying is that we have the talent to get out of this and supporters need to step up if we go down at home. We both know how bad the atmosphere can get at home when it is not going well.
By the way, my joke may be in poor taste but my opinion and thoughts of what should happen to him could not be aired on a public site.
That's where you are wrong.

When you think talent you think Gray, Richarlison, Gordon, DCL, maybe VDB and Doucoure.

What you don't see is that the defence is a shambles (Coleman, Holgate, Keane, Mina always injured, and now Godfrey injured, no LB for Leeds).

You're thinking we have the talent in attack and we do, but if the team is going to concede a minimum of two goals every game, we are going to lose more times than we win.

A team needs a solid spine and unfortunately, our defence is made of jelly.

That's where you are wrong.

When you think talent you think Gray, Richarlison, Gordon, DCL, maybe VDB and Doucoure.

What you don't see is that the defence is a shambles (Coleman, Holgate, Keane, Mina always injured, and now Godfrey injured, no LB for Leeds).

You're thinking we have the talent in attack and we do, but if the team is going to concede a minimum of two goals every game, we are going to lose more times than we win.

A team needs a solid spine and unfortunately, our defence is made of jelly.

you are seriously overrating the attack as well. 14th in the league in terms of goals scored, it was 12th last season, 11th the season before. The attackers you mention are mid-lower table players as well. It’s just we like to overate them massively.

Let us get this straight. We have loads of talent, injuries screwed us at Newcastle. Lampard will be good and we have games on the team's above and below
We are not going down and by the season end you will be excited about what Lampard and his team will produce in a full season.
Stop shaking like Zouma's cat
Sorry mate whatever point you're making, is undone by that disgraceful last sentence.

As for having loads of talent, well whatever drugs you're on i wouldn't mind having some of it!lol

Leeds is the biggest game for this club in recent years. 3 points is a must. I just hope goodison is up for it. If not we are as much to blame. The club needs to fight now from all angles.
I was at the Wimbledon match and I was at the Coventry match and the fans got behind every single player from the first minute to the last during those games, no matter how crap they were playing or how hopeless things seemed.

If I know Everton fans that is exactly what we will do later today against Leeds.

This really is make or break. It is the biggest match I’ve known us be involved in for years.

It needn’t have come to this. Had we appointed Frank a year ago and not that clown Benitez we wouldn’t be in this mess, nor would we have lost Lucas Digne and James Rodriguez. But I’m digressing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back