- RS
- Arsenal

6 against:

- Burnley
- Leicester 2x
- Watford
- Crystal Palace
- Brentford

5 home games and 5 away. It´s utterly shocking to think about...

4 wins needed I think. But where from? Losing on wednesday would be our final nail in my opinion.

I reckon we'll turn up against the RS and get 3pts to simultaneously save us from relegation and derail their title hopes...

I reckon we'll turn up against the RS and get 3pts to simultaneously save us from relegation and derail their title hopes...

If we play the suicidal high line that we did away at Spurs, Palace and yesterday, then this will be at least 5-0.

All the comments I hear from our players make me think they don't actually realise they are in a relegation fight.
Spot on and Tim Howard crucified them on the match coverage yesterday, saying they are all smiles and laughing ,walking around like nothing is going wrong, even after the final whistle of another embarrassing defeat.

Hang on, I've just clocked you're username.....

I think we might finish 19th tbh.

Let’s be honest, West Ham were there for the taking yesterday. Had their minds on a big midweek game, the crowd and the players were flat. And we barely laid a glove on them.
Yep, that's the spot I see us finishing in. 20th not, but 19th is completely realistic with our form and the games yet to come. I think we'll accumulate fewer than 7/8 more points, which obviously is relegation and likely 19th.

If you haven't already I'd recommend watching Sunderland til I die on Netflix. Just watching season 2 episode 2 now and the alikeness to our situation is uncanny

The financial director has just done a short speech at a supporters club meeting detailing how running at a club at a loss just devalues everything in the long run. Really made me think about how since Moshiri took over the changes in the way this club feels.

It's actually incredibly sad that I think that if we were safe there'd genuinely be a massive buzz around the club looking toward the summer. Best case scenario we survive but Lampard gets a crystal clear view of how awful this squad is and bombs the lot out. Survive this year, basically reshape the whole squad with young, hungry and hard working players and even aiming for just top half next year whilst building would be exactly what we need as a fanbase and a club.

I'd genuinely take and welcome offers for every single player aside from Pickford and the young lads. Think if we can recoup over £100m or more on the mix of players like Calvert Lewin, Allan, etc. and reinvest on players that Lampard can trust then we'll be just fine. I think he's a very good young coach, especially with younger players, give him the chance and some investment and he'll have us stable at the very least, which is exactly what we need for a few years. We need something we can get behind for more than 18 months before it's changed again and back to square one.

It feels like a perfect storm this season from the Benitez appointment the injuries, the terrible recruitment, the VAR decisions against us, the braindead decisions from the players the gutless players downing tools when we go behind. Our luck has been abysmal but then again it's like the chickens of the last six years of terrible decisions from the top coming home to roost. That's why I fear we are going.

It feels like a perfect storm this season from the Benitez appointment the injuries, the terrible recruitment, the VAR decisions against us, the braindead decisions from the players the gutless players downing tools when we go behind. Our luck has been abysmal but then again it's like the chickens of the last six years of terrible decisions from the top coming home to roost. That's why I fear we are going.

Same here. Everything comes together this season and there is absolutely nothing that gives me hope we will survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.