Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2018/19 Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richarlison playing as striker is fine. Our biggest issue is the front line not picking each other out for tap ins.

Ideally we will upgade right sided attack in January.

Regarding outgoings I don't think there is a DOF on the planet who could get back decent fees for the likes of Sandro and Bolasie, especially with the obscene wages they are collecting that do not reflect their abilities.

That is the mistake of previous regimes.

Richarlison playing as striker is fine. Our biggest issue is the front line not picking each other out for tap ins.

Ideally we will upgade right sided attack in January.

Regarding outgoings I don't think there is a DOF on the planet who could get back decent fees for the likes of Sandro and Bolasie, especially with the obscene wages they are collecting that do not reflect their abilities.

That is the mistake of previous regimes.
Yep. But if Richarlison was back in position, at least he's 1000% more potent at going solo than both Bernard and Walcott.

Yep. But if Richarlison was back in position, at least he's 1000% more potent at going solo than both Bernard and Walcott.

I am not sure DCL, Tosun or Walcott offer a bigger threat.

Bernard is erratic but creates chances.

We just haven't found that perfect formula yet as an attacking unit.

No future here for Walcott. He's just auditioning for a studio guest slot on Sky/BT.

He has a few years left in him. He helped us get to 8th in a disasterous season.
He just isn't at the level to compete with the clubs we want to emulate.

He would be a good signing for someone should he not be happy coming off the bench for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back